Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
wombat
Unregistered

pinky does not have HIV
      #185179 - 04/07/06 02:19 PM

pinky, it is flat out impossible for you to have HIV. I work in the medical field and have extensively researched HIV and the sensitivity of its tests. after all your negative tests, from antibody, to rapid, to PCR, it is a statistical impossibility. you had what may have been a faint marking on a the test which is most known for its false positives, not false negatives (and has been discontinued at some health clinics because of this). you ARE crazy and you need help, just not for HIV.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
coby
Grand Master

Reged: 04/01/06
Re: pinky does not have HIV new
      #185199 - 04/07/06 03:22 PM

I'm not going to take what you say as an insult. I hope your correct and I'm seeking mental help as we speak. I'm not to proud to say mental help is needed for me and what has happened, so thanks I hope that your correct and I can in some way work past this.

wombat
Unregistered

#185205 - 04/07/06 03:35 PM

i was a bit harsh in saying that you were in fact crazy, but i think you'd rather be a little crazy than actually have HIV. i truly hope the best for you. did you have exposure to a 100% confirmed HIV+ person? (your suspicions do not count here) Even if you did, if you had those previous test results that you list, you are negative, no matter what. plenty of people are exposed to known sources of HIV, and they accept their singular negative ELISA (or positive, if they were unlucky). if this wasnt reliable, you'd hear of all these cases popping up where the tests missed infections, which just doesnt happen. then throw in a couple negative PCRs and what not, and you having a better chances of striking the 100 mill jackpot in 3 different states on the same day.

coby
Grand Master

Reged: 04/01/06
      #185288 - 04/08/06 12:28 AM

Wombat, look I don't know where you came from I have never seen you here before but I hope your wright. I have no reason to lie to anyone at this site. Yes, the nasty butt had it and he is a nasty butt cause he don't care who he hurts. Anyone who knows they have this or finds out they have it should notify prior people to let them know they had an exposure. That is why I have so much hate in my heart for him, he's a scum bag that has no balls in my book. Jackie says it my fault, well yes some of it is, but if he knew he was infected he should have disclosed. It's so funny how people still think I just made yesterday up, I'm just going to put my experience out here and people can make thier own decisions on what to do.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10904

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3