Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Have oral sex with guys....
      #18346 - 06/12/01 01:53 PM

Hi everyone,
Im a Gay 37 yrold male who was tested one year ago and tested Negative. Since then I have only had Oral sex with guys in which I never let them cum in my mouth. I am always cautious never to preform oral sex if there is a cut or sore in my mouth. My question is how at risk do you guys think I am for contracting HIV? I NEVER have Anal sex either way giving or receiving. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Have oral sex with guys.... new
      #18353 - 06/12/01 04:07 PM

If you do not come into contact with bodily fluids, you don't have anything to worry about. I don't know if there are any documented cases of anyone being infected through pre-cum while performing oral sex, but I highly doubt it. Still, if you are performing on high risk individuals ..... you need to be VERY careful!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#18355 - 06/12/01 04:11 PM

DUDE I have the same Question. I have sucked a few in my life and Im not sure I know all of their histories the guys i sucked. I never let them cum in my mouth either. But I dont know then answer myself..

Anonymous
Unregistered

#18377 - 06/13/01 11:18 AM

Hi,
My guess would be that if it was that easy to catch through oral sex the incidence of hiv infection would be super high. Of course you read stories and hear stories about guys who got infected through oral but i really think since it is themost practiced in gay and bi men then most would have been infected by now and much more studies would have come out about the subject.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#18384 - 06/13/01 03:03 PM

im the 37 yrold male ...Thanks for the reasurance..It really does make me feel better..

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1243

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3