Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
sadface
Legend

Reged: 02/15/06
vaginal yeast
      #183227 - 03/29/06 07:49 PM

Ok, I have had enough!!! its ME again!
I have had sex twice with the hubby, now I think I am getting a yeast infection. When will this ever end. my 8.5 week was neg...I have to wait 2 more weeks for another test and then its conclusive. Am I nutts???

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Stresser
Expert

Reged: 03/29/06
Re: vaginal yeast new
      #183238 - 03/29/06 08:44 PM

yes U R nuts but who am I to say that as i have tested at 6 and 7 months and atrribute all my symptoms to hiv when they probably have everything to do with stress or many many other possible things. chill out.. u will be fine...... xoxoxoxox

Anonymous
Unregistered

#183239 - 03/29/06 08:47 PM

cottage cheese

Anonymous
Unregistered

#183240 - 03/29/06 08:47 PM

Sadface, it's me the old name was Imnotcrz. You know what I have been thru this whole year. Please don't do this to yourself. I can't remember your exposure situtation but what you need to do is try to not stress. Yeast will itch like crazy, it will be thick and it wont go away without medicine. Is that what your feeling like? Have you been on any medicine? If I could only take my own advise and not stress, I'd be alright.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#183249 - 03/29/06 09:23 PM

Yeast infections are caused by a number of things- not just HIV. Wearing tight jeans, eating a lot of carbs, etc..Symptoms mean nothing, remember?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#183250 - 03/29/06 09:23 PM

Yeast infections are caused by a number of things- not just HIV. Wearing tight jeans, eating a lot of carbs, etc..Symptoms mean nothing, remember?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#183251 - 03/29/06 09:23 PM

IzPoZ
Guardian

Reged: 01/24/05
Loc: FTL, Florida
      #183290 - 03/30/06 06:42 AM

SF... why do you insist on making yourself stress? You should know that yeast infections are cause by many different things, like a lot of sex (docs would say "too much sex"... but how can there be too much??), tight jeans, antibiotics, etc.

Get some diflucan, or over the counter creams and take care of it. Don't make yourself insane, love :)

--------------------
The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly. ~ Chesterton G. K.

ravi
Legend

Reged: 11/19/05
Loc: Adelaide, Australia
      #183302 - 03/30/06 09:07 AM

hi

regards from india

Sadface, you are letting this "HIV obession" trespass, thus it is causing extreme anxiety and stress. I very well understand that, since i was in your position sometime ago.

The best thing i can advice is, trust your results..if not go through them everyday and force all your attention on the word "Negative". Say this to yourself that "yes, i am negative", i am sure it would help, it helped me.

Your 8.5 week negative result is indicative of the fact that HIV is absent in your system and your 12 week test should not be any different.

Assuming it is a yeast infection, well, it is a common condition and if you feel worried you may want to get it evaluated from your health care provider.

Goodluck

--------------------
Take Care

God Bless you

Stay Well

Love Ravi

sadface
Legend

Reged: 02/15/06
      #183331 - 03/30/06 10:27 AM

Thanks everyone for your responses. I don't have "cottage cheese" yuck! I mean I know it happeneds. My hubby says he isn't itching, so who knows. I bought the KING size powdered and frageranced laundry detergent, that might have something to do with it. I only wish I could wear tight jeans...giggle giggle snort snort. Love you all, I am a nutt...you are right!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3496

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3