Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

oral sex
      #182779 - 03/28/06 01:09 AM

hello everybody.I must first say im a Gay male and that recently I was at a party in which I performed oral sex with several men,3 had been invited but,as it turns out many more showed up that night and I didnt know most of them.I didnt know it at the time but someone told me you could get AIDS by sucking guys off,I didnt know this until last week,It has bothered me a little bit ,my friends at the party probably would not have wanted to use rubbersso I didnt even mention it anyway.so does any body have any advice for me,since I swallowed or had most of the climaxes in my mouth or throat am i at risk? I enjoy oral sex and swallowing for my partner and I always thought it wasnt risky.furthermore since I realy want to do this again I dont think using a condom in these kind of party situations is an option for me if My partners want to enjoy themselves also .

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: oral sex new
      #182782 - 03/28/06 01:21 AM

woah wish i was there, and you were a girl, and i was the only guy lol, anyway i think you are pretty safe unless you had open mouth sores before your party.....after all that work, i'm sure you may have some after. most concern would be std i think.....clap, syphlis, trich, hpv, warts, need i go on?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#182789 - 03/28/06 02:15 AM

Performing oral sex is lower risk. Very few people have been infected this way. If you are worried, get an HIV test in 13 weeks.

ravi
Legend

Reged: 11/19/05
Loc: Adelaide, Australia
      #182794 - 03/28/06 05:50 AM

hi

regards from india

The risk is QUITE LOW in terms of HIV.However there are various other STD's other than HIV,which may be transmitted through this route.

If you feel worried you may want to test.

Goodluck

--------------------
Take Care

God Bless you

Stay Well

Love Ravi

Anonymous
Unregistered

#182903 - 03/28/06 04:15 PM

Hey dude,

The guy stated he is a gay male. What girl. n i wish i was there also.

shadesofgrey
Legend

Reged: 12/02/05
      #182906 - 03/28/06 04:35 PM

as you have heard from others the chances of hiv infection is low but the odds get smaller the more times you perform oral sex with ejaculation on different people. also hiv has a better chance when someone has another std like clap or syphillis or any other as the urethea is full of white blood cells . You may want to practice safer sex if you are going to be passed around or alt least dont let them cum in your mouth. good luck. love and peace

goofyme
Fanatic

Reged: 03/15/06
Loc: nyc
      #182931 - 03/28/06 07:15 PM

Hello,
The myhs are out there about oral sex and hiv, as there is no the truth is out there yet. Some say yes, some say no. Others say depends.

However, aside from hiv, there are many other std that you must consider. Some std are not treatable due to resistant to medications, as per some medical journals.

If you should attend such parties on a regular basics, I would consider seeking a medical doctor's advise before you continue keep on going and going. When you do go seek the medical advise, tell the doc about your recent encounter if you are worry about it at this point.

Be well,

goofyme

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2026

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3