Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Help me stay strong
      #182774 - 03/28/06 12:43 AM

I have been on this board for 1 year now. I am really loosing it as we speak. I know that most of you think or know I don't have HIV, so just talk to me as a friend that has something, please. I have always been a really good person. I give my life everyday to my two beautiful boys and I looked at my little one tonight sleeping in his bed and just started crying. How could I have done what I did?How could I have put myself in a position to maybe cut my life just even a day shorter, if I am the mother I claim to be? I have no where to go besides here to vent and just lay it out on the table. I really dont know how much longer I can do this. How do you stay strong? How do you stay happy around the people you love, so you dont bring them down with you? I'm not feeling sorry for myself. I just am at my breaking point, and I need to hear words from people who have had to face adversity. Please dont pick on me today, I'm just asking for somebody to pick my spirits up just a little. I so wish someone could step in my body and feel the things I'm fighting with on a day to day basis. I have never in my life been like this mentally and physically. I'm just talking out my rear tonight, just having a temporary breakdown.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Help me stay strong new
      #182778 - 03/28/06 01:08 AM

i know how ya feel, it's disturbing to say the least. to be honest it's what i think that you had so many emotions tied up in your window period your body has a hard time sorting them out after ward. you were likely so ecstatic at your time of the negative test but mentally you had yourself setup for the worse. it's hard it's confusing but you keep on keeping on ya dig? let yourself be happy. i'm working on it, look at what you have, let that make you happy. be happy you don't have to sort emotions after a poz test. hey......just hope you don't get the next virus that will be much worse than hiv, and everyone with hiv will be cured......something to think about? so stay faithful to your spouse i'm assuming you are married you'll get past it, i promise. even if you offer advice to someone here that's scared it could do you wonders

peace

Imnotcrz
Fanatic

Reged: 03/14/06
      #182783 - 03/28/06 01:22 AM

You might feel different about me after you read my history. I forgot to log in like I tend to do, along with my terrible spelling skills that people bag on me for. I'm so jacked up right now, I don't know anything anymore. Thank you for the kind words. Shit my luck I probably do have the crazy unknown killer virus, as much crap as I have been through.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#182785 - 03/28/06 01:27 AM

don't ask for kindness and comeback cocky. i don't care about your history just trying to be cool ya know..take it how ya want its up to you. jacked up? loaded or drinking?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#182788 - 03/28/06 02:11 AM

Imnotcrzy,

I know who you are, you are Debbie Downer. You are BAD MEDICINE.

This person needed comfort, and you gave the opposite. And once again it is all about you.

All about you and your terrible writing.

Go away. You are crazy. You are a troll. A crazy, crazy making troll.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#182806 - 03/28/06 08:53 AM

I'm leaving this board for good, so I know alot of you will be happy. Time for the next crazy to take over.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1499

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3