Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
VENT
Unregistered

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLEASE !!!
      #18203 - 06/05/01 08:32 AM

Dear All,
I don't know what to say but I convince myslef that I'm infected. I've been living with this symptoms for the last 4 weeks from my exposure and very tired of it. Eventhough having protected sex, still symptoms linger on my body. Pain on my kees, heels and small joints on my feet. Muscle pain, lymp nodes on those 3 area (neck, groin,armpit) and you name the rest of it. One more strange thing is that, my fatigue seemed to appear for about few hours and then suddenly it disappear like there is nothing happened in just a second. I've developed a dry skin all over my body for about one week, really have no clue of what made my skin changed. I guess the inmmune was disordered functioning caused by the HIV Virus and also it might be a reason for seeing all pains on my body joints, muscle. itchy all over my body, while tounge, sore throat, I can see my muscle getting samller and I feel like I'm done here. No other chance to get bakc to normal life. So disapponted with what I did in the past and I guess it's a price that I have to pay. The more I read, the closer my situation to HIV is. I don't hope much within this months and looking for a neg test cause I know that I got it. So mad and there is nothing can release my worries now. Joint pain has been with me for the last 10 days, still it going on to the hip and I don't know where they will go afterward. Has anybody in this forum observed or undergone such a nice experience like I have? I wish there is no one else like me then.
Yesterday, I did a workout (playing Tennis - I feel really weak, I think the immune system is damaging then I have no energy to play .... (Sorry if you don't like to see this)
That's the condition I'm baring now, really don't want to be like this but writing this lines is the only one way I can make myself cheer up a little bit.
You don't need to be like me my friends. We are here to read and understand each other and I think if some one go through this wiondow period (and Neg for antibody test)then he(she) will not let it bothers him (her) any more.
Wish you all a good luck.
VENT

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLEASE !!! new
      #18205 - 06/05/01 09:30 AM

With all of the thinking that you've given this ..... answer me this one question: Just how do you think you became infected, since you had protected sex - and, do you know if your partner was infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLEASE !!! More clues new
      #18206 - 06/05/01 10:08 AM

The one I had sex with was prositute, I have no clue of her HIV status. Recently, when scratch on the lump on my body (due to itchy) it becomes bigger both size and red area around that lump enlarged. it takes hours to get back to normal color and size. It proves my inmmune system is weak and due to HIV not other cuase.
So, I'm having this disease then.
best regards

Anonymous
Unregistered

GO GET TESTED!!! new
      #18209 - 06/05/01 10:37 AM

Hey, relax. Looks like you have the flu. You had protected sex. Risk is negligible. Go take the ELISA test to be sure. And take it easy. You're safe.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLEASE !!! More clues new
      #18212 - 06/05/01 03:04 PM

You're really obsessing on this .... and i can understand why .... but you never revealed why you thought the condom broke -- HOW DID THIS TRANSMISSION OCCUR?

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: GO GET TESTED!!! new
      #18217 - 06/05/01 08:28 PM

Yes,
I plan to have ELISA and PCR DNA test at the end of the 4th week. Does it tell me anything?
VENT

guess
Unregistered

Re: STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLEASE !!! new
      #18221 - 06/05/01 11:17 PM

Hello, Iwould like to know where you're from and to keep in touch at least by e mail (anonimo_guess@hotmail.com). I'm from Mexico City and I'm in the same situation like you and waiting one more month to be tested. Nice people here have helped me relax a little bit though I know it's a really hard situation. Know that from here I'm praying that what you have is not Hiv.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1741

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3