Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
sadface
Legend

Reged: 02/15/06
I went today
      #181454 - 03/21/06 03:23 PM

Hi friends...
Well I mustarded up the courage to go today for my "almost" 9 week HIV blood test. UG!! Hubby got sick with "something" on Sunday...body aches, vomitting and diarreha. He is at work, keeping food down..muscle aches lasted a day..and some diarreha. Myself nor my child have it, maybe because I followed him around with a bottle of bleach and a rag. LOL
Anyways...it was my 3 mo conclusive from first encounter last week, and almost 9 weeks from second encounter today. UG! The second guy told me he got his results...negative. But the first guy...who knows. I tested at 3.5 and 6 weeks from the 2nd that would of been a month out from the first. You guys who have been here for me know the story...anyways, to make a long story LONGER. I am afraid infected my hubby. Myself nor my daughter have gotten his sickness...could I have infected him? I get my results on Thursday...pray for me, I am about ready to jump off the nearest bridge....with water wings on and a nose plug, of course!! LOL Love and prayers, my friends...love and prayers!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LoneRanger
Unregistered

Re: I went today new
      #181460 - 03/21/06 03:45 PM

Hi SF, I love the sense of humor, despite the ordeal that you like many of us have been going through.. Anyway, I say that you better prepare for the GOOD news on thursday.. and don't party too hard. I doubt you infected your hubby.. cuz I doubt you have anything.. Good luck and will keep you in my prayers! See the bright LoneStar? That's how good things look for you... lotz of luv from this lonely cowboy.

ItsFaith
Legend

Reged: 10/17/05
      #181478 - 03/21/06 05:02 PM

Hey Lone Ranger....why are you so lonely? You need to get a happier signature!!! That makes me sad! Sadface....no you didn't infect hubby....there are a bunch of NASTY bugs goig around right now....my fam has been sick and I didn't get it....hold on...I have to go knock on wood....okay...I'm back. Hang in there....results soon.

sadface
Legend

#181483 - 03/21/06 05:41 PM

Thanks you guys...I know it sounds like I am beating the heck out of the horse by repeating myself....constantly. I feel like my Aunt Mable sometimes ( mind you she is pushing 100 and had alsheimers) I pray that I am ok, but if the result is poz, then I will have to accept it. Whatever path God choses for me is the path I take....even "if" there is a 5,000 ft drop off at the end, I'll bring a parachute, just incase. LOL!!! LOVE YOU!!

HappyGilmore
Unregistered

#181485 - 03/21/06 05:44 PM

Hi faith, it's me (The LoneRanger) .. what about this one? :)

And sorry saddie for hijacking your thread.. thought a little humor wouldn't hurt... feel free to hijack any of my threads... :)

ItsFaith
Legend

Reged: 10/17/05
      #181487 - 03/21/06 05:47 PM

Much better Happy. Always can use a little humor and a smile around here!!!! Sadface wouldn't mind....and she's gonna have to change her name come Friday....how about HappyFAce?????

sadface
Legend

#181488 - 03/21/06 05:49 PM

Time will tell, my friends....time will tell. Happy Gilmore is a HOOT, I love it!

HappyGilmore
Unregistered

#181489 - 03/21/06 05:51 PM

Happy?? Oh.. hey what's up.. sorry.. need to get used to my new name... and Saddie, if you jump the 5,000 ft, I come along.. but PLEASE, PLEASE ... don't forget the extra-parachute! :)

sadface
Legend

#181491 - 03/21/06 05:54 PM

you got it...i think i will bring a bottle of vodka too!

Happy_G
Unregistered

#181492 - 03/21/06 06:00 PM

Nice! By the way, i registered HappyGilmore, just cause you said its hot. Is it? :) I will change to that nick after my 3 months test (Of course I'm expecting the same results as were my 10wks).

sadface
Legend

#181494 - 03/21/06 06:08 PM

I am behind you 100%. I will add HAPPY GILMORE to my prayer list. God is so sick of me bugging him , he has been sending me right through to his voice mail...ug! Anyways...hang in there, I go Thursday, I will post my results...LOVE

Anonymous
Unregistered

#181582 - 03/22/06 06:55 AM

i am sorry to ask, but was your story?, you mention 2 guys, was is it, one encounter or many?
just curious, so i understand your concerns.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#181583 - 03/22/06 06:55 AM

i am sorry to ask, but was your story?, you mention 2 guys, was is it, one encounter or many?
just curious, so i understand your concerns.

sadface
Legend

#181593 - 03/22/06 08:13 AM

it was 2 past bf's, one encounter with each about a month a part. the first was not tested, the second came back negative. so I am just waiting it out and praying a lot. all of my other std and pap and bloodwork has been negative...so, its just the waiting that is saddening me. take care...SF

franfrog
Legend

Reged: 01/05/06
Loc: NJ
      #181599 - 03/22/06 08:58 AM

Hey sadface. This weather will get anyone. I am thinking your hubby is fine. I think you will be fine. You are in my thoughts. Keep us posted!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4851

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3