Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
sadface
Legend

Reged: 02/15/06
Its me...AGAIN
      #179489 - 03/13/06 08:28 AM

Hi friends,
Of course I have to be a bigger pain in the ***. I was wondering, I have had a flu shot back in September...do you think that has ANY interaction with my results being behind in their results??? Serconvertion? My exposure was middle of December...I don't know. I really think I have lost ALL of my marbles at this point. I see the councelor this week, I know I will break down, but I think that is what I need. All of this fear has been bottled up inside of me. Good people make bad choices, I did that ....not once, but twice!!! UG! I am praying to the heavenly father to help me get through this, no matter what the outcome. Thursday is my 8 weeker....keep your fingers crossed, I even have my toes crossed...EWWWWWW!! LOVE TO YOU!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
ItsFaith
Legend

Reged: 10/17/05
Re: Its me...AGAIN new
      #179494 - 03/13/06 09:10 AM

No sweetie. The flu shot would not affect your results. Keep on Hanging on. You'll be okay. You are in my prayers.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#179495 - 03/13/06 09:10 AM

i have made the same mistake. the devil has came to destroy my family my eyes are wide open. if he can get one person to make one sin against god he can destroy your whole family
your mother your father your children go to the christian book store and buy when the enemy strikes by charles f stanley. it will change your life. please believe me and take that leap of faith

ravi
Legend

Reged: 11/19/05
Loc: Adelaide, Australia
      #179515 - 03/13/06 09:45 AM

hi

regards from india

No, the flu shot wouldnt play a spoil sport in your results. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Keep us posted.

Goodluck

--------------------
Take Care

God Bless you

Stay Well

Love Ravi

LoneRanger
Unregistered

#179528 - 03/13/06 10:50 AM

I'm back my friends.. I had to take some time off - It was Rodeo Time!!

My comment: Sadface, if your exposure was mid December, shouldn't this be more than 8 wks? Say your exposure was Dec. 22 (I just picked a date, based on your testing day - don't freak out anymore If I guessed that right :) And if you are testing this Thursday, it would be 12wks.. which would be conclusive. Did you count correctly or am I missing something? But whatever the timing is, I wish you the best and God Bless you!!

P.S. The book they are recommending is really good. I like the writings of Charles Stanley.

sadface
Legend

#179576 - 03/13/06 06:23 PM

Hey there COWBOY!!
I had 2 encounters with 2 different bf's. One in December, so YES this Thursday will make him 3 mo conclusive. 8 weeks from the second bf. They both say they have been tested and are negative and have been in long term relationships, its involved why they picked me. Anyways...I tested at 3.5 and 6 weeks after the second encounter...neg. I am just so scared this 8 week is going to be the BAD news. Pray for me. All my std and pap came out normal, am I going nutts???

shadesofgrey
Legend

Reged: 12/02/05
      #179609 - 03/13/06 09:52 PM

nope years ago it use to make the hiv test go positive but i think that was only for the first few weeks, and i am not sure that was not even an urban legend. but it would never show a false neg. love and peace

sadface
Legend

#179611 - 03/13/06 09:58 PM

Thanks Shades, my sexy gay masculine great looking smooth talkin' man....

LOVE TO YOU...SF

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1321

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3