Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have all the symptoms
      #178521 - 03/06/06 01:52 AM

Three weeks ago, a guy did rimming on me for like 3 minutes (I am a woman) and then I did oral sex on him (no swallowing, not even pre-cum, don't recall tasting it but I did "deep throat" him sometimes for a few seconds) (he did oral sex on me too). Two weeks later I had a sore throat (I'm a heavy smoker but I rarely get a sore throat); it did go away after 2 days, it came back yesterday and today except that my ear canal hurt too this time. Sometimes I get a fever but I don't know how high, I lost my thermometer. Also I have a bit of flu, though not too much. And the most alarming thing, to me, is that I have this rash all over my body, it appears on my feet, hands, arms, stomach, legs, EVERYWHERE. I don't know what to do, I think I could be infected. Thanks.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
franfrog
Legend

Reged: 01/05/06
Loc: NJ
Re: I have all the symptoms new
      #178535 - 03/06/06 09:15 AM

Is this guy infected? You can not go by symptoms. You can be sick because it is that time of year, a rash can mean many things. You need not go by these. Oral is a very low risk and if you would feel comfortable you can test at 12-13 weeks.

shadow1
Legend

Reged: 12/06/00
      #178555 - 03/06/06 09:49 AM

Nothing you list is a high risk; also symptoms don't come and go if you even have any, get tested at 12-13 weeks and relax because stress can do some weird things to ones body.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#179143 - 03/10/06 12:50 AM

Hey--I am exactly in your position. My only risk factor was performing oral sex on a man without ejaculation and I too had very similar symptoms to those you list. Can I ask you, what did your rash look like? I am going for testing soon.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1250

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3