Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
bura
Grand Master

Reged: 01/11/06
ELISA test taken!
      #172889 - 02/02/06 01:47 AM

Everyone,

I am truly sorry for disturbing everyone on this forum. I did not mean to frighten anybody.I am very frighten myself. My PA test will be out next week...but whether it is accurate is a different story. My question is, what is a STAT test? what is the meaning of asympotamic stage of hiv?please do not tell me to research myself as i am in a stage where i do not know what to do nor think. I need answers my friends and i wonder if you all can help me. I am not sick but my nodes under my armpit,chin are swelling.i am not sure what is that thing on my left arm....but to what i know it looks fresh and red.somebody replied that rashes related to hiv is not widespread and usually at the trunk?what does the trunk means??does it mean the body(front or back) or backside or what? i've got something swelling at the back of my left ear, rather small like pimple size.i do wonder whether that is another node swelling.Did not managed to see the doctor today as she is on leave. However i did a ELISA at a private lab today. if i do pass this then i would be 186 days -ve. Even if it 6 months, according to one of our posters earlier, the six months windows period is only a guide whereby it can be slighly more than 6 months.Since, you all talk about the 13 weeks conclusive test that means 3 months and 1 week, for me my conclusive test would be about 6-8 months.I know alot of people would disagree but this is how feel.i did ask my fiance to take the ELISA as well.If she passes it then she will be 155 days -ve. She did a test on exactly 3 months and she passed it, now this is a test where it will tell a lot.At the moment she is having flu and cough(i think there is flam),sore thorat and fever, hopefully it is not ARS.i will like to thank all of you out there for helping me, listening to me, etc....i do hope that all of you will fight for the same cause. Please let me know what is the STAT test and asympotamic stage of hiv, the more detail the better.Please help me my brothers and sisters!thank you.i have lost all my joy and a lot of sleep since october 2005 and now i am losing my family and fiance as well. To contaminate another....is really a big sin to do. I feel terribly bad and i do not know how to tell her parents if i really do have this HIV.God i beg you for your merciness and help.I hope that all of you and extend your prayers for me.We really need it.Thank you again!i love u guys!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: ELISA test taken! new
      #172904 - 02/02/06 07:03 AM

How come no replies??

Anonymous
Unregistered

#172907 - 02/02/06 07:35 AM

Because there is no point in replying. You

-- had no risk;
-- only read more symptoms into any information provided;
-- do not listen to advice or reason;
-- question the advice given to you;
-- make hysterical proclomations of being HIV positive when all evidence proves otherwise; and
-- refuse to get help for your real problem, OCD.

So there is really no point, because it is evident that nothing anyone says here is going to have an effect on you or make you feel better despite everyones best efforts. Your only hope, I think, is professional help.

And stop making HIV sound like some kind of death sentence, or the worst thing that can happen to someone. Not only is it not, but I am assuming it makes it more difficult for those on the board who are newly infected and are trying to make the best of their situation.

In fact, people now live full, rewarding lives thanks to medication. HIV is now a chronic managable condition for most, at least those with access to meds, and there are new meds coming out all the time, as well as some promising phase 2 and phase 3/4 vaccine trials going on. I know peope who have HIV and who are outliving many people in their generation or younger, who do not have HIV.

shadesofgrey
Legend

Reged: 12/02/05
      #172944 - 02/02/06 10:09 AM

Burr, i think everyone has told you time and time again, you dont have hiv, but you do have ocd and should look up a doctor to take care of this. no elisa test you take will get you to believe for a long period that you are negative, you are not bothering the forum , question about infection is what this formum is aboutl. I hope you find some peace in this next elisa test but for someone reason i dont think so. asymptomatic phase of hiv is just that , nothing, you dont feel anything, that can happen for 2 to 20 years. you have been tested and found negative, address your other problems and not to be a smartass about this but 3 months is 13 weeks not 12. 91 days divided by 7 is?????.that is all the test you need, stress can cause any of the other symptoms, yes even rashes ,swollen nodes, white tongue, diarhhea , burning feet and groin and lips. the list goes on and on. love and peace my friend

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1530

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3