Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

results on jan 23 white tingue waiting crazy
      #170621 - 01/20/06 09:01 PM

ok i may have been exposed about 5 to 7 years ago most likely it would have been with a dude when i was 13.now im 19 I think im so stressed ive been waiting for results for almost 2 weeks and it crazy the anxiety and stress is nuts.i feel sick and my tongue is all white in the back when i pull it out and i have white spots on the sides of my lips near my mouth.i do get cold sores i smoke cigs and pot and drink alot.please tell me this white shit is from drinking and smoking and shit cause its driving me nuts.i took 2 tylenol pms and drank the other night and when i woke up my throat was burning like crazy.its more of a burning sensation and discomfort more than anything.i tried scrubbing my tongue and it started bleeding and got all sore so i need some help here please tell me you all have white shit on your tongue and its not just me.it mainly really white on the back of my tongue but the burniing thuing is what gets me its been for almost a week now and it sucks and i dont know what to think.could this be from taking pills and drinking and shit or what.5-7 years would thrush show already.anyway sorry going crazy stressed and i will let you know my results.peace

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
shadesofgrey
Legend

Reged: 12/02/05
Re: results on jan 23 white tingue waiting crazy new
      #170622 - 01/20/06 09:06 PM

rubbing your tongue so hard that you bleed would definitly make your tongue burn and hurt, white coating on tongue are very normal and associated with stress and mouth breathers. thrush looks like cottage cheese but hiv negative people get thrush too. so dont go by that. love and peace

Survivor
Legend

Reged: 10/30/05
Loc: Get off the fence and live again!
      #170624 - 01/20/06 09:30 PM

Need to know a bit more about your exposure.. What your describing does not mean anything (other than stress) or point to anything specific. I am glad you are being tested. So why worry? Chill for the results my man!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#171303 - 01/24/06 07:19 PM

so the orasure test came back neg today and i still worry it was false neg even though my exopsore def wasnt within 3 months.i am not as stressed but a little worried it was wrong.why?i dont know but it sucks.so for now i will accept the results and protect myself but i hate it cause they say nothing can interfer with the results but i feel they were wrong still.o well i guess i have to move on and stop worring talk about an anxiety disorder im making myself sick from worry and stress.lol its nuts but i guess i could get some meds for it.i feel i would have felt much more comfortable if i could have gotten a bllod test cause i heard there much more accurate than the orasure but i heard the orasure would very likely not show neg when positive for so long.it def wasnt in 3 month period and it wasnt a rapid test.please tell me the tests are def accurate.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 947

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3