Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymousandnuts
Unregistered

Ear pain and appendicitis
      #170389 - 01/19/06 10:38 AM

I was recently operated for appendicitis and now have ear pain in my right ear. i had a one time insertive vaginal episode with a woman of unknown status in a bachelor party with protection. I tested negative at 22 weeks (156) days. About 30 days after that i had the appendicitis and now have the ear pain. i just can help but wonder and speculate that i am one of the unlucky 1-5%ers.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Ear pain and appendicitis new
      #170465 - 01/19/06 05:56 PM

Your name is correct.

Appendicitis is an extraordinary common condition and has nothing to do with HIV. Come on, you must know that?!

Take your ear to the doctor. Again though, find me any resource to say that an aching ear can be an indication of HIV and I will give you prize!

You had protected sex. You never needed to test anyway, because you were not at risk. Even if you were, you have conclusively tested negative.

Personally, now that you have the information you need, I think this board and any other HIV-related websites are probably BAD for you. Asking questions here is only a way to subconsiously fuel your irrational fear. I suggest that if you continue to worry about this, you think about some sort of mental health counselling.

HIV is not your problem. But everyone's life is a ticking clock - don't waste the time you have worrying about a disease that you cannot possibily have.

All the best.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2114

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3