Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
brnja

Reged: 01/12/06
LYMPH NODES?? | SUDDENLY <WHERE < HOW EXACTLY??
      #169588 - 01/12/06 07:31 AM

Ok, I am diagnosed Anxiety( unrealistic worry or fear), but that may be effect of having it...
I have following symptoms : Tired all the time, problems swallowing, warm feeling in crotch and thies...

I cant stop thinking of those warm crotch/thies and am presuming that is from Swollen lymph nodes/glands??

SO please, Where and how do they appear and how do they feel, do they come and go? do they hurt , is there warm feelnig in inner thies? how lond can they stay swollen, WHERE EXACTLY are they??

I dont have dhiarea , white tongue and other symptoms but this is on my mind so please help...
Any of you had chest aches and nervousness?

I may\may not have it, just trying to figure out should I be worried,...Do all those other symptoms for AIDS come gradually or suddenly?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
ExWorryWart
Guardian

Reged: 12/21/05
Re: LYMPH NODES?? | SUDDENLY <WHERE < HOW EXACTLY?? new
      #169615 - 01/12/06 10:49 AM

"I cant stop thinking of those warm crotch/thies and am presuming that is from Swollen lymph nodes/glands??"

Anxiety

"SO please, Where and how do they appear and how do they feel, do they come and go? do they hurt , is there warm feelnig in inner thies? how lond can they stay swollen, WHERE EXACTLY are they??"

You can research but they come normally 2-4 weeks after possible exposure if they are ARS. They don't hurt (as i found from my research), dunno about warm feeling..anxiety sounds like.

"I dont have dhiarea , white tongue and other symptoms but this is on my mind so please help..."

Good sign you don't have it but test to be conclusive
Any of you had chest aches and nervousness?

Warm feelings - Anxiety

"I may\may not have it, just trying to figure out should I be worried,...Do all those other symptoms for AIDS come gradually or suddenly? "

AIDS follow on HIV +ve after 10+ years normally...
HIV ARS symptoms normally all come at once and lasts about 2 weeks and go without any treatment.

Hope this helps
WW

--------------------
-ve at 1, 2,3,7 mnths..Free of HIV and OCD now.THANKS to all the BEAUTIFULfriends at TheBody!

AIDS2HIV
Legend

Reged: 12/19/05
Re: LYMPH NODES?? | SUDDENLY <WHERE < HOW EXACTLY?? new
      #169624 - 01/12/06 11:30 AM

if you think you put yourself at risk ...just go get TESTED. its the only sure fire way of knowing, symptoms dont amount to anything, most dont even have them. Get with your doctor and treat your anxiety issues as well....they are just as unhealthy as these other things you are worrying about.......god bless..*

--------------------
Thinking about meeting someone from this site? Read my profile before you do.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1773

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3