Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

WEIRD SYMTOMS
      #168462 - 01/03/06 09:47 AM

I had sex with a working girl even thou it was protected in three days I got really sick. I had a high fever for about a week then nasea and diarea for about 2 months I felt sick all the time. I had drenching night sweats and I had a hard time sleeping. I knew that these could be HIV symtons.but all my tests up to the 3 month period were neg that included 2 elisas and 2 PCR both at 1 month and 3 months. I know some people take longer for antibodies to show but things started to get weirder. I got neuopathy in my feet and I lost the pads on the balls of my feet I also noticed my teeth started to hurt and I had a white coated tongue. I know something is up but I went to to three different hiv doctors had 3 complete blood work ups and the only thing they showed were slightly high liver enzymes. That leads me up to today it is almost 7 months later and my 6 month quik test was neg huh ? I feel alot better even thou I have new symtons like ringing crackling ears and achy joints. Here is what i dont get, it has been 6 months with neg elisa , but the doctors wont say anything execpt one quote was things are not black and white anymore,another quote by a doctor at a university i am 100 percent sure you dont have hiv and the last quote was I am not here to answer any qestions but I dont think you have hiv .Well I know I have something and it is not going away ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
ExWorryWart
Regular

Reged: 12/21/05
Re: WEIRD SYMTOMS new
      #168501 - 01/03/06 11:30 AM

Did you get tested for STD?

--------------------
-ve at 1, 2,3,7 mnths..Free of HIV and OCD now.THANKS to all the BEAUTIFULfriends at TheBody!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#168537 - 01/03/06 02:16 PM

My suggestion would be to stop looking toward a disease that's it's quite clear you do not have. Have health issues...take them up with your doctor. What ever it is, you have clearly shown that it ISN'T HIV.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#168594 - 01/03/06 07:00 PM

You cannot catch HIV from protected sex when a latex condom is properly used. Moreover, your testing history proves, conclusively, that you do not have HIV. No one here can diagnose what you do have, and you should continue to seek the help of medical professionals for your symptoms. If you still are anxious about HIV then that would be a matter for a counselling, and it may be that some of your problems are caused by the effect that stress can have on the body.

Good luck with getting better - but don't look to HIV as the problem, because it is not.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1277

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3