Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

received oral
      #168171 - 12/30/05 02:19 AM

I received oral from unkown person on Oct 23rd 05 at Three weeks I had sore muscles at 4 weeks I was extremely fatigued, one night sweat Got hep b vaccine at 1 week and again at week 7 blew out knee playing basketball week 7 week 9 Knee operation. Can't sleep High Anxiety hands fall asleep feet sometimes feel cold and sweaty, feet sometimes prickley Just trying to waite out waiting period I Know oral is low risk but I had a small abrasion on penis. Also at week 9 I noticed a few red spots on chest I have had swollen lymphe nodes from week 3 untile now what do you think could this all be from anxiety and lack of sleep.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: received oral new
      #168172 - 12/30/05 02:56 AM

If you have HIV from this you will be the first confirmed case in over 25 years and 40 million cases of this disease. It just does not happen in real life - essentlally because saliva is not infectious.

And anxiety can wreck your body, believe me.

As I saw one poster once say, if you can find me a odds on you having HIV from this incident, I will lay my entire life savings against that bet!

If you want, get a test at 13 weeks (which would be absolutely conclusive if this was a real risk - which it isn't), collect the negative result and then put your worries behind you. But there is no medical reason to take a test - only just if that is what you think it needs for you to forget about it this and move on with your life.

Good luck (not that you need any)!

ravi
Legend

Reged: 11/19/05
Loc: Adelaide, Australia
      #168176 - 12/30/05 06:23 AM

hi

regards from india

From what you state i see no cause of concern, symptoms mean nothing and should not be used as a diagnoistic tool. If you feel worried you may want to get your symptoms evaluated from your health care provider, though i can reassure you..HIV isnt the culprit!

Goodluck

--------------------
Take Care

God Bless you

Stay Well

Love Ravi

ExWorryWart
Guardian

Reged: 12/21/05
      #168185 - 12/30/05 08:39 AM

Hello Anonymous:
How is that statistics is for real? Where can I find more about the figures for Oral Sex. Not that I don't believe you but man this will make me so happy too. I received oral from a sex worker and is currently a big time WW (look at about 50 posts I have made in this forum so far).
Please let me know
WW

--------------------
-ve at 1, 2,3,7 mnths..Free of HIV and OCD now.THANKS to all the BEAUTIFULfriends at TheBody!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 942

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3