Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Worried12
Regular

Reged: 10/08/05
Is suicide the only way out?
      #165107 - 11/23/05 05:48 PM

I know you all hate me and believe I am doing this for attention, but Im not. Literally, new symptoms every day. Yesterday, red pimples on my penis. Today, red bumps under my tongue, and white fuzz on my tongue that Im sure will become thrush. And with this virus, Im being realistic. There will NOT be a cure in my short lifetime I have left. With HIV I know its physically impossible to live over 20 years with it. I dont know why my 3 month test wasnt accurate, I suggest testing at 6 months. I have WAY too many symptoms to NOT have it.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
neverxagain

Reged: 11/22/05
Re: Is suicide the only way out? new
      #165115 - 11/23/05 07:37 PM

You never know what you have until you get tested. SERIOUSLY I was(am) in the same shoes as you, SUICIDE is never the way out, you really need to think about how much it would hurt those around you to see you go. Even without having HIV life is to short, don't make it any shorter.
Besides think about it this way, as the years progress they could find a cure, or atleast a medication that subsides it, making it almost like a Herpes infection rather than what it is.
You really need to think about this before you seal your own fate.
Not to be so tongue in cheek but how red-faced/embarrassed would you feel if all this was just a mis-interpetation.
Are you a doctor? No, am I a doctor? No. But please don't say thing's like that.
They're are people on here who actually have HIV. Think it out, that's all I ask.
-NxA

Anonymous
Unregistered

#165116 - 11/23/05 09:09 PM

kill yourself asshole ! and 12 weeks is the window : )

debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
      #165123 - 11/23/05 11:30 PM

First to worried...
honey, you do NOT have HIV. you are 16 years old...and your body is going thru ALL kinds of changes atleast for the next three or so years. and of course, you are coming up on your sexual prime for a young man (man...why does a woman start at 35)!! of course these things are going to concern you....but you DO NOT have hiv. And are you saying to me, that maybe I would be better off dead than to live with hiv. yes, hiv IS just as easy to control as diabetes now.....no YES....i CAN live anohter 20 to 30 years w/ hiv. (you, even longer...because you are much younger, and medications are much better....but it doesnt matter...YOU DO NOT HAVE HIV).....but I was given this virus at just 21 yrs old, with a one yr old son (that was 13 yrs ago). and even NOW....I have another 1 yr old son. hiv is not going to be what kills me!
I wish you would maybe talk to a counselor or a doctor. They will really help put you at ease about this NOT being a risk for hiv. Is it that you are too embarressed to say what you did? if thats the case, you can tell your doctor......it is illegle for him to tell what you guys talk about......and not only that....it is perfectly natural to masterbate. but hiv is not transmitted by the means of your concern!!

ravi
Legend

Reged: 11/19/05
Loc: Adelaide, Australia
      #165126 - 11/24/05 12:17 AM

hi

regards from india

Relax!! Nope further testing is unwarrented, you are HIV negative...move on ,
goodluck

stay well

take care

god bless you

love ravi

--------------------
Take Care

God Bless you

Stay Well

Love Ravi

2ndChance
Expert

Reged: 08/09/05
      #165167 - 11/24/05 10:42 AM

Stop feeding the troll.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#165183 - 11/24/05 04:51 PM

Listen my friend it sounds like you are putting yourself through hell unnessesarily. I don't know what you risk was but you tested neg for HIV, that means you are negative. Honestly, no bullshit. What you are going through is not uncommon when people convince themselves they are pos, I have seen people test and test and none come back pos after they have a neg at 12 weeks, even after 6 -8 week it is rare, past 12 weeks it just doesn't happen with modern tests.
So relax my man and chill you'll be fine, I have absolutely NO doubt you are HIV neg

Best Wishes

Raine

Reged: 11/25/05
      #165536 - 11/28/05 05:58 PM

If you want to do all you can to improve or maintain your health Visit moonmaidenmedicine.com. Since your tests have been neg and something seems to be going on It can help your body overcome whatever is causing your concerns.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2682

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3