Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Robert in canada
Unregistered

Very concerned, high anxiety
      #163211 - 11/03/05 04:11 AM

Hello. I am a 25 year old male. I have always been safe with the girls ive been with and my tests have always been negative. I fooled around with a higher risk female and she is in the process of getting tested. I made out with her, licked her nipples, and had dry sex with our clothes on. Her two episodes of unprotected sex with other guys have made me very nervous and im scared that if she has HIV i will have got it from fooling around with her.

Please help
Rob

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
2ndChance
Expert

Reged: 08/09/05
Re: Very concerned, high anxiety new
      #163213 - 11/03/05 05:45 AM

Dry sex? If you didn't put it in you don't have to worry. As for the other acts that you took part in there is no risk of catching HIV either.

You used protection therefore you are safe and free from transmission. Keep on playing safe dude.

shadow1
Legend

Reged: 12/06/00
      #163224 - 11/03/05 09:48 AM

And this is a high risk exposure? No this is a “no risk” at all. Please read at how HIV is contracted.

SteveR
Legend

Reged: 07/19/05
      #163236 - 11/03/05 11:20 AM

Nothing you said indicates any risk.

debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
      #163271 - 11/03/05 03:37 PM

this is a NO risk situation.

and even if you did have sex with her.....having HER get tested is not going to give you a result for you.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#163394 - 11/04/05 09:08 PM

Hi Robert,

I am a nursing student currently doing a research on HIVAIDS. This is how I was brought to this website. I just wanted to reassure you that is it almost impossible to catch HIV by kissing, licking skin (unless there were open lesion on her skin and in your mouth but still the odds are very low) or by having dry sex.

Although I encourage you to get tested, don't worry too much about this as it is almost impossible you contracted HIV through these practices.

Please get your friend to get tested as if she is HIV positive, there are medications available that can reduce the effects and the onset of the disease. The quicker it is diagnosed, the less side effects there could be.

Hope I made you feel a bit better!

Christine

Anonymous
Unregistered

#163434 - 11/05/05 09:48 PM

dear keith, unless u have had intercourse with her and penetrated her and u exchanged bodily fluids u do not have hiv, but it is good to just have peace of mind, so i will be prayin for you and hope thinbgs turn out for the good.. i hope i was help to u bye for now... Robin beasley

Anonymous
Unregistered

#163435 - 11/05/05 09:49 PM

dear keith, unless u have had intercourse with her and penetrated her and u exchanged bodily fluids u do not have hiv, but it is good to just have peace of mind, so i will be prayin for you and hope things turn out for the good.. i hope i was help to u bye for now... Robin beasley

Health Teacher
Unregistered

#163493 - 11/07/05 10:39 AM

Rob,

Just for future reference, there needs to be an exchange of body fluids to contract HIV... the four fluids are semen, blood, breastmilk, and vaginal secretions. So, there seems to be no risk at all. For peace of mind, if you want to get tested, I would suggest going now, in three months, and in six months. It can take UP to 3 months and rarely as long as 6 months to test + for HIV... but like everyone has already said, sounds like a no risk situation. Be safe!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#163763 - 11/09/05 07:22 PM

well you can go and get a test a the best of luck 2 u!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#163865 - 11/10/05 07:46 PM

just uses comdoms son, and if you know that she having unprotecting sex u should not even fool around with someone like that.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#164217 - 11/15/05 05:59 PM

I am a fourteen year old student that has chosen to do HIV and AIDs for my research project. I just don't want to right about HIV and AIDs but it's effect among all people of race, class, age differences and many more. I'm more concerned about teenagers and HIV / AIDs. Believe it or not teenagers aren't the same s in "back in the day". Your story just prove how easy a person can contract HIV/AIDS. The girl you fooled around with only had unprotected sex with two guys. I know teenagers that have done worse !!!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#164481 - 11/17/05 01:44 PM

corncerned

ravi
Legend

Reged: 11/19/05
Loc: Adelaide, Australia
      #164694 - 11/19/05 12:57 PM

hi

regards from india

Robert, nope you wont get HIV through activities you describe, relax dude..you are just fine!!

stay well

take care

god bless you

love ravi

--------------------
Take Care

God Bless you

Stay Well

Love Ravi

CARDIOLOGIST
Unregistered

#165883 - 12/01/05 08:18 PM

haha-ur screwed

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 22426

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3