Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

let me clarify wi chris
      #163143 - 11/02/05 04:36 PM

First off, my lifestyle changed which will keep me ever having to worry about hiv again. i also figured i made enemies during my time of weakness. yeah i buckled big time under the stress, it was 3 months of stress release in one day. it was alot
i don't need any woohoo's not looking for that, what i needed was something to take my mind off the pouncing monster. but i pulled through, how i don't know....guess i don't know what else to say...my natural reaction to an unmanagable situation is rage, it's like my life survival tactic. .i apologize. like i said i figured i made enemies so there was no point in saying anymore, but i felt i should at least tell my test result. condemn or commend that doesn't matter. at least now you know

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
ItsFaith
Veteran

Reged: 10/17/05
No enemies Chris. new
      #163147 - 11/02/05 04:51 PM

No...you didn't make enemies. Everyone understands anger and frustration...which we often misdirect. I have, I'll be the first to admit it. I am sooooo incredibly happy that you are through this and can move forward with your family and hopefully never repeat past mistakes.

I wish you all the best...lots of luv and hugs.

Me!

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: No enemies Chris. new
      #163172 - 11/02/05 06:27 PM

i just couldn't comprehend the negative, i was like are you sure, and do i gotta test again. the OL says feels like letting alot of small farts, then one big one so ya feel better.....LOL talk about an anology there

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: No enemies Chris. new
      #163188 - 11/02/05 10:06 PM

You are lucky Faith is so forgiving. Most people would have dropped you long ago. People with anger problems always lash out and then say thay are sorry afterwords. A pattern that repeats itself with increasingly harmful results. There is no excusing your behavior. It's the pattern of an abusive person. Get some help.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1698

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3