Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

groin?
      #162622 - 10/24/05 03:59 PM

please i want ur help. i could this big lump between my testicles and my leg. its in the inner part. i dont know if its the groin area; does the groin cover that part too? its like next to my right testicle. i was thinking maybe its just a big pimple but theres no whitehead. please help me and tell me if it may be a swollen lymph gland. my last possible exposure was 45 days ago (protected sex and condom did not break), and before that, about 100 days ago, i deep kissed a sexworker. please tell me if i should worry and if this really is a swollen lymph gland.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
MrHappy
Regular

Reged: 10/21/05
Re: groin? new
      #162623 - 10/24/05 04:05 PM

HI,

Im sorry to hear your not feeling well.. The good news it has nothing to do with HIV. You had protected sex !! Now you can get other std's from protected sex and id suggest you go to a doctor and get a full stds check up. There was no risk of HIV because you wore protection.
Go to a doctor and get checked out nobody here can say what that is on your groin. A doctor needs to look at it in person plus a swab or blood test maybe needed. No worrys about HIV!!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#162625 - 10/24/05 04:15 PM

but can you please tell me if it IS in fact the groin area? i really dont know where the groin is, my lump is next to my testicle in my inner leg, where my butt cheek ends. are there any lymph glands there?

SteveR
Legend

Reged: 07/19/05
      #162704 - 10/25/05 11:40 AM

That's definitely the groin. There are lymph glands in that general area, but there's no way for us to tell whether what you're describing is a swollen lymph gland. And even if it IS a lymph gland, it could be swollen from many, many different causes. You need to have a doctor check it out.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1904

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3