Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

to seroconvert or not
      #160691 - 09/27/05 05:38 PM

well i saw my dr the other day was checked out for conditions i felt may have been ARS, well i have a slightly swollen saliva gland not to concerned there hence i have a dry mouth. was checked for something with my hands???? everything i was checked for such as tongue and neck glands nothing was stated as swollen or strange. since i've been feeling this way for 2 or 3 weeks now with the cold symptoms i'd have to figure thats what it is and not seroconversion. i was also tested for blood sugar levels. i guess i'm trying to start a journal as my case is to aid others that may feel or have felt as i have. i made an appt to test at 3 months so i only have like 30 days more to wait, plus the 5 after blood is drawn. my dr is on the county board of health and told me HIV is not on the rise or even really an issue in this area, had i had the clap or gonorea we'd be in a different boat as some out of staters have been riding around infecting people with those 2 diseases. which would only increase the chances of hiv infection. he told me where i am now i'm at about a 10% chance for infection, and that is if i'm even able to find an infected person.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 761

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3