Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

please be direct
      #159731 - 09/08/05 10:02 PM

K guys, its the guy from the "question" question about the bruises. i got 4 replies, but NO ONE answered my questions. i know my risk is really low, but still, please ANSWER my question. im getting bruises all over my body(my mom just found one more on my leg!), really its driving me insane. bruises all over, they dont turn green or blue, just reddish purple. and they appear for any kind of hit or presssure, as i have told u i dont even recall hitting anything to get them. are they related to hiv? pleasse... yes or no...(takin in count that its 3 months after exposure)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: please be direct new
      #159732 - 09/08/05 10:38 PM

People were direct, they are not from HIV (especially considering the no risk situation you set forth). No one can tell you what they are over the internet. As one poster stated, bruises can be a sign of many different things. You may be overly clumsy right now because you are anxious about your "kiss" with the professional, and therefore preoccuppied. There are other medical conditions that result in bruising....I won't list them because you will worry that you have some other condition. If they are bothersome, see a doctor...I have a feeling that you won't relax until you do anyway. But, if that was your only "risky behavior" you are not at risk for HIV. The bruises are not related to HIV.

shadow1
Legend

Reged: 12/06/00
      #159735 - 09/08/05 11:05 PM

NO they are nor related to HIV.
Is that direct enough?
You had no risk for HIV infection, maybe you should stop being ignorant and learn how HIV is contracted. But I guess Ignorance and failure to understand the answers you were given in your last post are shown by this one.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#159737 - 09/08/05 11:16 PM

k... thanx. Ill make a post later on this week when i get my conclusive results(already 84 days past exposure), and ill tell u all my story. and then youll understand why im so anxious. bye.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#159738 - 09/08/05 11:30 PM

I am sorry that the other poster was harsh with you....I can understand your anxiety. You just want someone to tell you that you will be okay. and you will, whatever may happen to you...as I said, if that "kiss" was your only risk, rest easy because it was not a risk...when you say you will "tell your story" I have to wonder if that really was the only situation that is bugging you. But, the bruises are not HIV. Go get your conclusive results and rest easy. Keep us posted. You are in my prayers.

-T-

Anonymous
Unregistered

#159739 - 09/09/05 12:00 AM

thanx, and yes kissing was my only risk. but u know how the mind is... i woke up and saw a sore on my lip, so the first thing i thought was : she bit me. ive thought for hours and hours thinking back, did she bit me or was it a canker sore, a blister that i bit..., cuz i didnt feel anything, it wouldve hurt. so i really dont know what that sore was, but im sure it occured AFTER the incident. anyways thats wut has caused my paranoia for the past 84 days.... and hopefully it will end next week when i get tested. thanx 4 ur prayers, ill pray for ur safety too.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#159750 - 09/09/05 10:09 AM

The mind is an incredibly powerful thing. I never realized that until I went through this HIV anxiety/worry. You are fine! (Hope I can say the same thing eventually!)

shadow1
Legend

Reged: 12/06/00
      #159753 - 09/09/05 10:28 AM

It doesn’t matter if you had your bottom lip ripped off sweat doesn’t transmit the HIV virus, what you did was not in any way a risk for HIV.
There are only 3 ways to contract HIV,
1. from mother to nursing child.
2. by sharing needles with a person who is HIV+.
3. By having unprotected insertive (vaginal or anal) sex with a person who is infected with the HIV virus.
Oral sex only has a theoretical risk for contraction but not a proven one.

Since you are too lazy to educate yourself on how HIV is contracted there it is. Is what you have done on that list?
One other point is that professional sex workers test often for diseases in all countries and will be fired if they come back with a positive result, also strippers are tested in all the clubs around me and around the world.

I guess what you are trying to say to everyone is that you are the only one in the world out of the billions who kiss sweaty breasts and the millions of couples who one is HIV+ and the other isn't who do much more than you did without anyone ever getting infected you are going to be the first.

Like i said in my other post, "ignorance". Fore some Ignorance is bliss for others it is a way of life. I guess with this disease being in the news and taught at school for the last 20 years people would learn a bit about it, but it seems that people in this day and age took the week they were teaching about STD's in school from 7'th grade on, off.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1979

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3