Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
anxiety23
Unregistered

im so scared to test debtex or gman
      #159656 - 09/07/05 04:09 PM

I am the one who posted about the bump on my back. I am going crazy over here but cant get enough courage to get tested. I slept with this guy 6 years ao several times in which he came inside me. We dated for a couple weeks but then he began to get weird on me. He said he was in love with me and pretty much started to stalk me. Do you think he purposely tried to get me sick or do you think he was obsessed with me. He also would say he wanted me to have his baby and that is why I think he came in me. I have gone as far as hiring a Private investigator to find him and ask him questions. my anxiety is driving me to have tightness in mt chest and tension headaches. I know you are only going to tell me to get tested, but writing here really eases my mind. Someone plz write me back

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
Re: im so scared to test debtex or gman new
      #159659 - 09/07/05 05:03 PM

Anxiety....
spending the $$ to hire an investigator really ISNT going to help ease your mind at all. you are concerned about ONE person. is he the only one you have had unprotected sex with? the ONLY way to ease these fears is thru a test. but NO none of your symptoms are hiv related. and suppose the investigator finds him? what will you ask him? if he is infected? that wont answer anything for you "still"!! even if he IS, doesn't mean you are. I thought you were going this week?? i know it makes you feel better by writing your concerns...but really, it will never go away completely until you are tested.

good luck, and please....just do it. I'm sure everything is fine.

anxiety23
Unregistered

#159660 - 09/07/05 05:25 PM

is the anxiety im feeling normal. I feel like i cant touch my bfriend and i feel like my skin is crawling. i have headaces and pressure in my chest whenever i think i could. i feel like im already sick and havent even tested yet

Anonymous
Unregistered

#159666 - 09/07/05 07:16 PM

what you are feeling absolutely is anxiety. Is anxiety normal? Well, it's the body's normal response to an abnormal situation. The anxiety will not go away until you test and are assured that you are okay...which I'm sure you are. You are not alone....so many others share your fears and anxiety...I do, so I feel for you (still in my window period)....you will be okay! Go get tested. I will keep you in my prayers.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#159684 - 09/08/05 07:27 AM

With your anxiety and all, go buy yourself a home access test at the drugstore, mail it in and then wait for a strong moment to call for your results. You have to get tested. This anxiety WILL NOT get better until you do. This alone can wreck your life, but YOU are the one who has to get a handle on it, take the test and move forward with your life. I will venture to guess this is your focus, but whatever you are worried about is probably much deeper. Get the test, it will be ok. God Bless, hang in there and just DO IT.

SteveR
Legend

Reged: 07/19/05
      #159695 - 09/08/05 10:18 AM

Look, just go to the doctor and get the bump looked at. It's not that hard.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#159718 - 09/08/05 05:23 PM

you don't have to test no one is forcing you, my advice is this , go test and when you have the courage to get the results get them, if you can't get the courage then don't get the results

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1687

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3