Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
anxiety23
Unregistered

bruise and red bump
      #159368 - 08/31/05 04:21 PM

I have not been tested in seven years, I have had multiple sex partners in between, one of which came inside of me. He said he had been tested, but i know you cant always go by what someone says. Seven years later and I am in a serious relationship and so scared that it has caught up with me. I feel perfectly fine except for constant allergies which i didnt think was an ars symptom but maybe i'm wrong. I have also recently noticed in the past days a bruise on my arm dime size but ut doest hurt and a red bump on my back. its is not itchy, Are these signs if ars. Please ease my mind. getting tested next week and having severe anxiety

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: bruise and red bump new
      #159373 - 08/31/05 06:15 PM

No, those are not "symptoms"; however, you have placed yourself at risk, so you are doing the right thing getting tested. God Bless and good luck.

debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
Re: bruise and red bump new
      #159386 - 08/31/05 10:08 PM

These are not in any way symptoms of hiv. But if you are in a serious relationship and know that you may have been with someone that your just unsure of their status, then it is a good idea to be tested. Perhaps you could suggest going together for a test. Perhaps HE has had partners that he is unsure of as well. so, if this is serious, you both should know, so you can still be together, but be safe. OR you could frolick like crazy knowing that you are both just fine, and become even more serious. but these symptoms you are having are in no way related to hiv. all the ailments you have are common for anyone to have. (without hiv). the only way to know...is to be tested. and it will work out fine.

all my love and prayers
debie

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2342

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3