Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

THE DEATHANGEL
      #159181 - 08/26/05 07:42 PM

Ok I know known of you people know me and I'm going to keep it like that for safety purposes, but I have a lot to say, and I think a lot of people who are wondering weather or not they have hiv/aids need to hear. A year ago I was doing very good for myself I had a job a car and a loving family that supported me every way they could. I went out one night and had sex with this girl see was the finest girl I'd ever talked to in my life I don't know wht got into me because normally I wouldn't of talked to anybody I'm kind of shy when it comes to the ladies. Anyway see was the finest girl I'd ever talked to and the fastest I ever had sex with anyone. I was broke and she was 17 just got out of school that year so I figured what the hell I was drunk and it just wasn't anyway I was willing to give that up, because fellas if you would of seen this girl she was and quarter house for all you white people that's saying she was banging off the chart, and that's not a racist remark cause the girl I'm talking about is white. So we kept kicking it for awhile then I moved to Alabama and it's like she got her cell phone cut off and her email was cut off. So I started to feel werid after awhile now I drink a 12 pack a day I don't eat veggies at all and at the time I was donating plasma. I don't know weather my dad's girlfriend was poising me or what but I couldn't stop shiting for nothing, I mean it got to the point where I had to go to the hospital but they said nothing was wrong. I started having tingling in my hands and feet and I couldn't put my head down without it being painful. I ain't got no spots and my nuts ain't swelling up or anything but I just never felt like this before. Then it happened I was chillin one night drunk as hell and for all you that know about alabama it's a bunch of haters down there, so I got into a fight where I got hit with a bottle, I went home cause I ain't the hospital type but I went for that shitting problem though but I was drunk and the last thing I had on my mind was do I have hiv my little sister cleaned my wounds and there isn't anyway possible if I have something she ain't got it. I watch her as often as I can to see if I see changes in her but so far so good. I'm scared to go get tested because I'm a keep it real with everybody if I do got this shit and I've only been with one other person since I had sex with her and now she's pregnet by somebody else and I'm a real G type of person that's hasn't been with more than 8 people my whold life, and I just started a business that's looking good and I can finally start my life the right way I think ya'll know where this is going but for all ya'll that don't know I will kill that bitch deader than hell if she gave me my sister and that girl that shit, and that's real I've seen her since then with a mexican in the mall when I went back home and she hasn't fell off any hell she's gotten finer and thicker, but looks can be decieving I know. I'm not a bad dude though but there would be nothing nobody could do to stop me i will suicide bomb that bitch if I have to if it's over with me it's over with for her bottom line. It's been a year no fever no rashes just the other things that I mentioned hit me back with your support and god bless everybody and everything that this fucked up epidemic has changed their lives, I'm sorry for all of us even her.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: THE DEATHANGEL new
      #159185 - 08/26/05 09:07 PM

it doesnt matter if u do get rashes and fevers, as well as it doesnt matter if u dont get em. u could still be infected with or without them. now u had unprotected sex??? then u are in risk and should go test. considering she is only 17 i dont think shes had much sexual activity but still now a days girls are bitches so who knows. get tested its the ONLY solution for you. go TOMMOROW and write back ur results and stop imagining and making ur own conclusions.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#159190 - 08/27/05 08:40 AM

Scary. Two completely insulting ignorant fools in one thread. Both of you need mental health counseling immediately. I pray all women will scorn you in the future what with your attitudes toward them.

For poster one: I don't think God blesses people that threaten to suicide bomb other people.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#159224 - 08/28/05 07:13 PM

dude just chill and get tested at the 3 month mark. i don't think you have hiv.peace

debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
      #159226 - 08/28/05 09:41 PM

First of all....yes, these first 2 post are TERRIBLY INSULTING to women. You found yourself the Finest woman there, and you had sex with her (cuz u just couldn't resist). I'm not sure if your saying you wore a condom. becuase if you did, then you are safe.. but you cannot BLAME JUST HER if you didn't. what if this girl didn't even know she was infected. you cannot BLAME her for your being too ignorant to wear a condom.....no matter HOW FINE !!
Your SISTER....even if she stuck her hands in your blood...is not at risk of this. (even if you did get hiv). so take that out of the equasion.
and this pregnant girl that you chose to have sex with...knowing that you had unprotected sex of someone of unknown status, and that you already thought about hiv...and here you are sleeping w/ this pregnant woman without protection (which I dont know why you would, when you should want to keep her baby safe.....if you are sleeping w/ other woman...you should wear a condom esp with her). so you can't go running to this BITCH! (seems to me like you have NO RESPECT for ANY OF THEM) you CANNOT, CANNOT blame this girl, who probably doesn't even have it. and by the sounds of your reputation.....God forbit you did test poz.......how do you know ALL from your past are not just as dirty as you. (cuz hey....we're all bitches, right)
the thing with this girl is that, maybe she didn't like you , and didn't want to talk to you again. you cannot assume that it is because of her that you got this...(if you even have it).

you need to learn much more about transmission. if your not using condoms, you can't blame one person. and knowing you have unprotected sex by choice....you should NOT pose that risk on a pregnant woman!! and your sister...is NOT AT ALL at risk by touching your blood.
way I look at it, is....you are responsible for yourself. not some chick you slept w/ for a one night stand, and now want to blame all YOUR problems on!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#159229 - 08/28/05 10:10 PM

I am sorry for insulting u girls, really. I just feel that theres sluttier girls today than there were yesterday, but i did not mean to generalize it. Sorry....

2ndChance
Expert

Reged: 08/09/05
      #159246 - 08/29/05 08:49 AM

[quote]I am sorry for insulting u girls, really. I just feel that theres sluttier girls today than there were yesterday, but i did not mean to generalize it. Sorry.... [/quote]

Looks like you just generalized again there sport.

Sluttier girls than yesterday? Are you forgetting the 60s and 70's and the age of free love?

debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
      #159256 - 08/29/05 02:18 PM

so you took one insult and completly added another one. and if you are sleeping with some girl you dont know too well, then sleeping with a pregnant woman....
sounds like only one slut to me.

2ndChance
Expert

Reged: 08/09/05
      #159265 - 08/29/05 05:43 PM

[quote]
sounds like only one slut to me. [/quote]

she shoots... she scores!!

Summed it up better than I could.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1663

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3