Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

little scared
      #159141 - 08/25/05 09:07 PM

about 9 weeks ago I had sex with woman I met. we had oral, viginal , and anal intercourse. the condom broke during anal sex. there was no blood and was in her for a about 1-2 min in her anus. I did cum. as soon as I cam I cleaned myslelf soap and hot water. I have had no symptoms till this monday, have a sore throat.
I am going to get tested next week, but scared.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
GDog
Regular

Reged: 08/10/05
Re: little scared new
      #159143 - 08/25/05 09:29 PM

Try not to worry yourself too much. You're doing the right thing -- you're getting tested! Congratulations! Very smart move.

Listen, you played safe, the condom broke -- it happens. Do you know the status of the woman you hooked up with? Can you still get in touch with her and find out?

Either way, the odds are in your favour, as the insertive partner is at less risk than the person on the receiving end. If your test is next week that means you'll be testing at the 10 week mark? 13 weeks is definitive -- but hell a 10 week negative result is pretty much a guarantee that you're clean.

Get the test and put your mind at ease. Quit worrying, you'll be fine. Write back and let us know when your NEGATIVE result comes back.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#159144 - 08/25/05 09:37 PM

yeah I have talked to her since that time, she says she is negative. I do belive her, but I am germ phoba type person.

GDog
Regular

Reged: 08/10/05
      #159145 - 08/25/05 09:42 PM

Well, she told you she was negative. That's somewhat promising.

Listen, go get the test and just be sure. It doesn't make sense to worry and panic over this. She said she is negative, it was a brief encounter, you were the insertive partner -- the odds are definitely in your favour.

Get the test done and tell us when you get your NEGATIVE result.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 980

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3