Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
helpme123

Reged: 08/24/05
help...worried
      #159037 - 08/24/05 08:09 AM

Hi

I have emailed thebody.com alot of times but no one has answered my question yet. please try to answer my question.

I am a 19 year old male from Perth, Australia. On 10 May 2005 i made the silliest mistake of my life!
i visited a brothel.i Didnt have sex (intercourse) with the prostitute. i made the prostitute masturbate me. i told the prostitute to masturbate me ( she was rubbing my penis), i WASNT wearing a condom. first, she put some lubricant and started rubbing it , i felt uncomfortable so she wiped it off...put johnson's baby powder and started rubbing again. i felt her body during the process...i touched her vagina, anus (DID NOT INSERT FINGER), breasts. we french kissed two times but after every kiss i spat and kept wiping my mouth with a tissue. After i went home, i saw a small skin coloured lump ( i assume it was because of hard rubbing...hope im right) on my penis which eventually dissappeared in 3-4 hours.it was a small one. it hasnt come again after that day. well it has come once after masturbation.now after 3 months on, i have no symtoms yet but still making sure,so please help me.
the question here is:
1) i am so scared that i will catch any sexually transmitted disease. so please tell me if i will catch any STD's or not including AIDS, syphilis etc etc?

2) What was the small skin coloured lump that appeared on my penis?

i humbly request that you Please answer my questions clearly.

Please help me, i am really worried, im never gonna do this again.
thanking you

waiting for a reply

helpme123

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
Re: help...worried new
      #159051 - 08/24/05 02:35 PM

you wont get hiv from masterbation. i'm sure the redness on your penis was from the masterbation. thats probably the best answer your going to get. if you worry about other std's...go get checked. they can be treated. but NO, you wont get syphillis, or hiv from masterbation. (or any other std for that matter. )

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: help...worried new
      #159093 - 08/25/05 12:41 AM

thanks debtex...that helps

take care
helpme123

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1132

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3