Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

spots
      #158897 - 08/19/05 06:42 PM

Hey. First i want to say that my risk was really low(licked a girl's pussy, tho i had a blister on my lip), and it was 2 months ago. I did not suffer any symptoms except for these spots. about 30 days after exposure a redish spot the size of a quarter appeared on my elbow. it was there for about 3 days. 20 days later i got a bruise-like spot on my bicep that lasted for 3 days.((It looked just like a bruise only that it didnt hurt and im certain i did not bump or hit anything) Now, 2 months later, another redish spot appeared on my OTHER elbow. I want u guys to picture it; Its like when u put pressure on ur elbow when u press it against a desk or something it becomes reddish right? Well its like that, an oval shaped (not defined) redish mark. Does it have ANY relation to HIV? Taking in fact the apparance of these marks, the number of days it lasts(2-3), and the dispersity of its apprearance(20 days apart). Please, im pretty confident that it is not ars or anything. oh and by the way i tested negative at 40 days so that eliminates the possibititly that im going thru aids, so my symptoms , if related to hiv/aids, would have to be ars. Please tell me if ars in any way appears like these redish and bruise-like spots(quarter size), flat, do not itch, nothing, just marks. If not, then anyone know what it could be?? Im concerned please help me.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
shadow1
Veteran

Reged: 12/06/00
Re: spots new
      #158907 - 08/19/05 09:40 PM

You were not at risk for HIV. Go to a doctor it could be many other communicable diseases which are much easier to contract.

tammy

Reged: 08/26/02
      #158908 - 08/19/05 10:09 PM

i agree with the G-Man. Go to the clinic and get checked for other STD'S it may just be nerves giving you rashes.

debtex
Veteran

Reged: 03/21/05
      #158938 - 08/20/05 10:21 PM

if your other post that asks to read the quiestion about "spots" it has been answered. we cannot tell you WHAT your spots are......but your spots from (in your words) licking some.......is not from HIV.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1588

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3