Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
kisspanic
Unregistered

this is wut they told me at hotline!!!
      #158411 - 08/09/05 05:17 PM

I got my phone and decided to call the hotline to see wut they had to say about my case. To those not familiar with my case i told them about going to a strip club, kissing a sex worker, and waking up with a sore on my lip, supposing she bit me. Well, the woman told me that the risk is probable because of blood to blood contact IF she had blood in her mouth. AND, wut really bothered me, was the fact she told me i should wait 3-6 months to get tested since people may last up to 6 months. SO there guys all this support u gave me was contradicted by this woman who said i do have a risk and i have to wait 6 months and not 3. Just wanted to let u guys know, bye bye.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
Re: this is wut they told me at hotline!!! new
      #158412 - 08/09/05 05:29 PM

you'll never be happy about your KISS not being risky anyway, so you will continue to talk to people until they say...YES, you should be tested for 6 months!!
I'm sure you had a real medical professional, who knows first hand about hiv. she works at a hotline....trying to make YOU feel better.!! hope she did. !! enjoy your six months of unnessary suffering!!

3 forms of transmission....you should learn them!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#158413 - 08/09/05 05:33 PM

ok sorry for being such an ass. i dont give a shi#Q% about this anymore then. My risk is not in those 3 so i shouldnt get it. and if i do ill become famous and gain money and give it to my family before i die. either way ill win right. Bye.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#158414 - 08/09/05 05:40 PM

It sounds like you want to get the virus.

There is no risk. Sex workers get tested regulary.

kisspanic
Unregistered

#158415 - 08/09/05 05:46 PM

I DONT WANT TO GET THE VIRUS WTF u sayin!! Its the last thing i want, im just saying if im so UNLUCKY to get it this way then ill become famous and be rich. atleast thatll be my reward for being so damn unlucky. THo realistically speakin nothin will happen to me, ill just try to ignore the 6 month mark cuz NO WAY im waitin 6 months. 3 months and period.

2ndChance
Expert

Reged: 08/09/05
      #158416 - 08/09/05 06:00 PM

Why will you become rich and famous?

Listen to yourself, you kissed a sex worker. Its not like you shared needles or had unprotected sex. Someone who deals safely within the realms of sex and knows the risks themselves so will be safer than you think.

debtex
Legend

#158418 - 08/09/05 10:05 PM

I too dont understand how you would get rich and famous?? .....everyone would know how "rare" a medical situation it would be...because how nearly impossible, yet this man, in 2o something years has managed to catch it thru a kiss.(even if she did nibble on his lip, doesn't mean she bleed INTO your bloodstream). but unfortunately, there would be no rich and really not the glorious fame that you may expect.

kisspanic
Unregistered

#158423 - 08/09/05 10:37 PM

Ok i expressed myself wrongly. I did not mean to get rick, or even famous, just that i would be too miserable if i could get hiv by ONE exposure of deep kissing and SUPPOSED bite, tho not hard cuz i did not feel SHIIII#$ while kissing. anyways, THANK YOUUUU all for taking the time to read my repetitive posts its just this was my first real risk and i really am NERVOUS as hell and getting a thousand symptoms. Really, thankyou, and I REALLY want to acknowledge the fact that my risk was nil. Take care

shadow1
Legend

Reged: 12/06/00
      #158428 - 08/10/05 10:36 AM

Ok Now you have gone overboard,
I guess you did not understand all of the answers from the people here who do this. Deb, and I have told you along with others that this is imposable to contract HIV this way because she would have had to transfer copious amounts of blood from her mouth in to the wound. Those of us who live and work with this virus on a daily basis see people like you on here and in the clinics on a daily basis. Wow think about the 1000s of sero-discordant couples who have been together for 10+ years, there one partner is know to be HIV+, how do they deep kiss and have oral without protection without the HIV- one not becoming infected, riddle me that. You have been told how HIV is contracted and there have been many posts (or maybe you could care less about other posts and only read tour own) which this same scenario has been played from every angle. The only way you could have even the remotest chance is she would have to DEFFANATLY be HIV+, you would have to knock out her front teeth and yours for there to be the copious amounts of blood needed to have the remotest chance. I hope this gives you the picture, one other thing you may not have considered is for people to work in those types of clubs and professionals have to be tested on a regular basis or they will not have a job.

kisspanic
Unregistered

#158454 - 08/10/05 03:37 PM

Thanx man i do get the picture and admit i went overboard. Im starting a new life now, if i get fevers, rahes, watever, i know they will not be hiv right? K man thanx you and Deb for the support take care.

debtex
Legend

#158458 - 08/10/05 03:56 PM

hey kisspanic!! take it easy. you are ok. i hate to see you freak yourself out, and constantly worry about this NON risky issue. you maybe need a new name, like "kissterrified"!! (: Did I read correctly in one of your posts that said you were a virgin? (could be wrong, sorry if I am). but if it was you...if a kiss is going to cause you this much fear....you better not have sex till you get married, and both you and HER are tested together. otherwise....you would be back here worrying about it for sure, even if you did use a condom. (which by the way....makes it SAFE). (completely if you wear it right and it doesn't break).

be well!!
Debbie

kisspanic
Unregistered

#158459 - 08/10/05 04:17 PM

lol yeah it was me deb, i AM a virgin!!! Im starting my senior year, and it was my first experience in a strip club. I think i freaked out so much because it was my first time and i saw the risk of getting this deadely disease so close. and yeah i guess i will try getting to marriage a virgin, tho im going to cancun for my senior trip lol. I don't know wut to do yet, of course wear a condom, but if it breaks, then i guess i can just kill myself lol. But anyway, this whole kisspanic, terrifying thing is going away i guess, even though i caught a cold yesterday and got a bad sore throat , a really runny nose, slight headache, and rumbling stomach. BUT, i know... it CAN'T BE HIV!!! i think i got it cuz i went with a t-shirt and a thin jacket to first day of school when it was like 4 degrees outside. So, i guess i wont bother u anymore, i mean, wut are the chances for a 17yo VIRGIN senior getting hiv through ONE 10 min session with a sexworker(who told me didn't fuck since she left her country, she was knew at this) and only kissing her. i think i woke up with a sore the next day , maybe it was a blister and i bit it, more than anything i think God send me this experience so i would see and experience how dangerous catching HIV would be, and so in the future i will be more responsible(cuz really i was horny as hell and i would of fucked any bitch at that time). What is good is that i stayed a virigin, i have never even gotten a blowjob. Now i know for cancun, ill wear a condom even for a blowjob!!! Really, thankyou Deb, Bill, Stever and all those anonymous guys that take their time to reply. 55 days have past and they seemed an eternity, but i guess i don't have to wait 3 months to be tranquil right. I know i will be fine, so i have to stop worrying aboutt this nonesense. well im writing too much, take care, love u guys, uhave become so im portant to me. Byeee

debtex
Legend

#158461 - 08/10/05 04:26 PM

Behave yourself in Cancun!! take plenty of condoms with you. this way if it breaks (first off you will KNOW), you can just take it out and PUT ON A NEW ONE!! (: HOPEFULLY.....we dont hear about "condompanic" after your trip to cancun!!
lol
Debbie

Raped
Unregistered

3 Ways? new
      #158527 - 08/11/05 06:39 PM

Sorry but can you tell me what the three ways of transmission are? Yes I've been living in a cave.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2915

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3