Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

ARS - a definition?
      #15831 - 02/20/01 09:05 AM

O.K. ..... i thought I'd throw this out here. I know it's wrong to obsess on symptoms, but here's the question. It seems like, from most of my research, that ARS comes on rather quickly. It seems like it's like a "hard flu" - comes on strong, and leaves (although it may linger). So, from anyone else ..... what's your opinion? I guess the reason I'm curious is because it seems like if you have a slight fever one day, aching muscles three days later, nausea two days later, swollen glands a week down the road, all the while having a faint reddish tone in the chest (for about three weeks), and then catching a cold a week later..... it doesn't fit. Having long, drawn-out symptoms that come at different times just doesn't seem to match with what the experts say. Feedback?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: ARS - a definition? new
      #15832 - 02/20/01 09:13 AM

To add one more thing: the whole long, drawn out, new symptom every day seems to be more related with obsessing.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: ARS - a definition? new
      #15838 - 02/20/01 11:10 AM

Well, that is pretty much what they say. Many people continue to get new symptoms but still test negative. It does seem that it has something to do with stress and anxiety.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1313

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3