Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Twiz

Reged: 08/03/05
Weird...PLEASE HELP ME
      #158274 - 08/06/05 02:36 PM

Ok I been gettin what looks like bug bites they itch for like an hour then never itch again....but the next day there is a red top on it ...later maybe a few days later theres a scap on it NOT a big scab but a lil one PLEASE HELP ME

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Weird...PLEASE HELP ME new
      #158277 - 08/06/05 02:56 PM

Your post before just told us to stop worrying. Maybe you should take your own advice?

Sharpie_H

Reged: 07/23/05
      #158278 - 08/06/05 02:58 PM

Well, it could be a million things... the most important fact is that, judging from what you posted earlier, you tested negative for HIV after 4 months from possible exposure. Apparently most people test positive after just 6 weeks post-exposure. You tested negative 16 weeks post-exposure. So, whatever it may be, try not to overreact and associate any "symptom" you may think you have with HIV.

Just relax, sure, you may have herpes, but life goes on. It's not that bad, just take a little easier on yourself and, if you really feel you need to get tested for every possible STD under the sun to be a little more calm, do it. But trust that you sure have more chances of winning the big lottery than of having HIV.

Twiz

Reged: 08/03/05
      #158279 - 08/06/05 03:13 PM

Yes I did stop worryin bout the tounge thing lol But the sore thing i forgot about

debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
      #158285 - 08/06/05 11:20 PM

when you scratch, you will make a small scrapes in your skin, which will in fact cause a scab. Maybe you are going someplace that there is likely to be bugs, and you are being biten (again.....you dont always know, right away....unless its like crazy). and when you scratch your arm (or wherever) for the hour (or even frequently), it will make a small red dot on the top of it. That is from you scratching. Not neccessarily the bite at all. Try NOT scratching when you get these (its not easy). but you wont get a scab, unless you scratch.

good luck, and NO not hiv at all.
debbie

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
3 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1997

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3