Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
NYCman
Unregistered

Worried
      #158061 - 08/03/05 08:33 AM

Hey guys whats up
Well about 3 weeks ago I went on a business Trip to Thailand, I had 3 sexual encounter (heterosexual) and on all of them I used Condoms, they most likely were sexual workers because it did not take much effort to get any of them and we it always involved drinking, but in one encounter it kinda slipped and half my penis was unprotected for certain amount of time

Im back in the US for 2 weeks now and lately in the past 3-4 days my Penis has been kinda swollen, a minor itch around my testicles, im not in too much pain, but its something thats bothering mentally more thah anything, im really concerned!

Not yet I have felt anything extra, but only that, my Penis feels swollen, I still get it erected from time to time without a problem, is this in any way some sympton of HIV??

I am very sorry, but im ignorant on the subject, thank you if anyone responds!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
SteveR
Veteran

Reged: 07/19/05
Re: Worried new
      #158064 - 08/03/05 09:24 AM

Swelling or irritation is not an HIV symptom. It could, however, be a symptom of another STD. You should get evaluated for STDs at your doctor or local health department.

If you used condoms, you are not at risk for HIV. Even if one slipped halfway, as long as the end of your penis wasn't exposed to her fluids and you had no open sores or abrasions, you'll be fine.

debtex
Veteran

Reged: 03/21/05
Re: Worried new
      #158076 - 08/03/05 01:43 PM

I agree with steve. these do not sound like symptoms of hiv, but it very well could be another STD, which you should have checked out.

good luck
debbie

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1181

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3