Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Another worried guy right here
      #157713 - 07/25/05 12:49 PM

Hi, I am a 22 year old, bi/curios guy who is rather worried that he might have caught the virus and was wondering if you guys could help me out?

My last HIV test was in 2003 which came back negative which was a huge relief as I had had unprotective anal sex with a guy of unknown status for around a minute without him ejaculating.

However, since then I have still been sexually active.

In January of last year I visited a gay sauna twice and took part in a few encounters of unprotected oral sex with peope of unknown status, from my memory I do believe none of them ejaculated and if they did they did not do it in my mouth. As well as this I also tried protective anal sex in which I was the passive partner. After around a minute I stopped this as it hurt too much.

After that it was a few months before I had unprotective oral sex again, this time with an older man of unknown status but once again did not ejaculate in my mouth.

After that it was around half a year before I took part in any other sexual activity. When I did I had unprotective oral sex with a guy who said was HIV negative which then lead to protective anal sex in which I was once again the passive partner. Although he was wearing protection he did cum up me. As well as this he also fingered me for around a minute after which I ejaculated into his mouth. A few weeks later I did the same thing again with the same person only this time he rimmed me.

My final encounter was nearly 3 months ago in which I was part of a threesome with two other guys. I took part in oral sex with both of them although neither of them came.

However, I am worried that I may have contracted the virus because since I have started thinking about this I have become rather ill. I am always tiried, my body aches and in the past few days have developed a bit of a tingling sensation in my throat. I also have slight headaches and feel slightly warm and a bit of discomfort in my penis which only sprung up the other day.

I may also like to point out that I am a hypochondriact which is making things worse as its making me too scarred to go and get tested again after the awful feeling that I encountered last time.

Should I be worrying? Is Oral sex such a high risk? How about the anal sex encounters?

Please help

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

go test new
      #157714 - 07/25/05 01:00 PM

Get tested man, its the only way. I'm going to pick up my results in half an hour after a really low risk encounter with a sex worker(kissed and bit my lip) I have been worrying like hell for 3 months, with symptoms. HOw about i go pick up my test results and ill tell u everything later, hopefully ill be wooohooing! Take care.

SteveR
Legend

Reged: 07/19/05
Re: Another worried guy right here new
      #157749 - 07/26/05 10:35 AM

If I read your post correctlly, your risks are unprotected oral sex w/o ejaculation (but with numerous partners) and protected anal sex. It sounds like you're at pretty low risk for HIV, but you could be at risk for other STDs, which are more easily transmitted through oral contact. Given your symptoms, you should get an STD screening. Otherwise, in the long run, my advice would be to reduce your number of partners -- but otherwise keep doing what you're doing, because you're being pretty safe.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1004

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3