Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Could I have gotten AIDS from this?
      #157431 - 07/18/05 01:14 PM

I was out of town on business and one evening and had a few drinks, and I stopped into an adult bookstore. I was looking at all the video titles and began to get an erection. So I got a pocket full of tokens and went back into the video booth area. There were a bunch of men all standing around grabbing their crotches and leering at me. I went into a booth and put some tokens into the machine and started to watch a video. The booth smelled like fresh cum. When the video came on, I could see there was a hole in the wall and a guy was putting his finger through the hole. I bent down to look through the hole and he then shoved a huge penis through. I had never done anything like this before, but I took his cock in my mouth. He started slowly moving in and out and I just kept sucking his cock. He did not have a rubber on and he was very large. Then I could feel his cock start to get real tight and then next thing I knew, he was pumping cum into my mouth and I just kept swallowing. When he was done, I stood up and I had an erection. I had on loafers so I slipped one shoe off and then another and took off my pants and my underwear so I was standing there naked from the waste down. Then I put my cock through the hole and the guy bent down and started to suck my cock. It only took me a few seconds and I came in his mouth. I could here him leave as soon as I was done. So I started to get myself together and I heard another guy come into the booth. He put his mouth down to the hole and stuck his tongue out. I had already cum and was not sure if I could get hard right away, so I backed up to the hole and he began to lick my asshole. He was pushing his tongue as deep into my tight hole as he could an it felt good. I was pushing my ass right up against the wall and my asshole must have been centered right at the hole. Then he stopped licking my ass and I felt his finger my hole. Then I felt what at first I thought was two finger and then I realized he has shoved his entire cock into my ass and he was going in and out of me and I started to push back into him. Then He shoved deep into my ass hand held it there and I could feel his cock twitching and I knew he was cuming in my ass. He zipped up and left and I got dressed and walked out into the front of the store. I could feel cum dripping out of my ass into my underware.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
_tylox99_
Regular

Reged: 07/14/05
Loc: MA
Re: Could I have gotten AIDS from this? new
      #157432 - 07/18/05 01:19 PM

I cannot tell you if you have HIV or not, but I can tell you (if actually real) it was insanely risky behavior.

You have to get your self tested.

--------------------
Words are, of course, the most potent drug used by mankind.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#157435 - 07/18/05 02:55 PM

If you are telling the truth (which I suspect you are not) then ou need to get a test after 90 days. This unprotected activity is super risky. I wish you both luck and health. If you are here making up stories to waste other people's time then please do not come back. This is not a place to go and have fun making up stories to get reactions from others who are genuinly concerned about having contracted this disease.

jake_the_shake
All Star

Reged: 12/07/04
      #157446 - 07/18/05 06:57 PM

can you get HIV from retyping a short story from "Honcho" on an internet message board? No. Can you get it from unprotected anal-sex? Yes. Base your decision to test accordingly.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#157470 - 07/19/05 07:08 AM

I alos seriously doubt you are telling the truth. You ask could you have gotten HIV from this. Just how do you think HIV is contracted? A test at 3 months will tell you. Also get screened for any other std's. But typing stories on your keyboard is a low risk activity.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#159261 - 08/29/05 04:38 PM

that was u .me and my boyz had fun with u.treaded u like the little bitch u r.

p.s come back any time

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2270

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3