Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Any doctors or experts pliz help me
      #157322 - 07/15/05 07:11 PM

I went to a strip club exactly 30 days ago. I french kissed with a sex worker for about 10 minutes. All the time I felt safe and did not feel i had sores or anything. I only kissed the girl and left the club, and the next morning i got up and felt like a little pimple on my lower lip. I think i bit it and it formed a small, perfect circle of blood. It was really tiny, so i figured shit, she bit me. What would u guys think? Well i was terrified and for weeks worried about it, thinking that i would get HIV. What IF she bit me so soft that i did not feel it, do i have ANY risk? Cuz 2 days after i got diarrhea for 14 DAYS!! Then it stopped after takin medication, and one week after i went to a party and got wasted and woke up with diarrhea again. Also my body is itching, and i got like a reddish spot on my arm. Also i woke up the day after the party with a tiny white spot on my eye (i wear contact lenses). Would these symptoms be considered early HIV??? Please help mee... i dont know what to do. I wanna feel safe and think that my risk of getting HIV is inexsistant, but after these symptoms i really dont know what to think. I would REALLY appreciate and answer from u guys.

Thanks

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
spiritzone2
Grand Master

Reged: 06/24/05
Loc: PORTLAND ROCKS !!
Re: Any doctors or experts pliz help me new
      #157331 - 07/16/05 04:44 AM

sounds like you're heading for disaster dude, yep, just keep on partying and engaging in self-destructive behavior and sooner or later you'll have all sorts of lovely probems. ENJOY

--------------------
OUR FOCUS DETERMINES OUR REALITY.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Any doctors or experts pliz help me new
      #157348 - 07/16/05 08:54 AM

Guy...
stop worrying, you are ok. it is easy to get any other stds by kissing than HiV, God if you knew how many people i have kised, and i mean deep kissing that are HIV, and never have put me on risk, then you will say...damn.

try to live better, and have moere positive thoughts.
stress can make you feel anything you think you have, believe me, been there done that.

enjoy your life.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 827

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3