Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cancun: Senior Trip
      #157064 - 07/11/05 05:00 PM

Hello everyone, I am a 17 year old guy who has just been worrying if i got HIV while making out with a sex worker at a strip bar. I know i don't have much( or any) risk, despite the fact that i woke up with a sore on my mouth the next day( Dunno how i got it, maybe after spitting so much). Well now I"m thinking about Cancun this upcoming January when my grade will be traveling to WOOHOO!! PARTY!! The thing is, Ive been worrying like heck only cuz ive french kissed a girl at a strip club, wut will i do in CancuN??? I believe making out with a sex worker at a strip club is perhaps even safer than making out with any girl at a Cancun disco, since they take much more care of themselves and get blood tests oftenly. So now the question is... what will i do in Cancun?? Im thinkin right now i wont french kiss any girls there just in case. I think having sex with 2 condoms on will be safer than kissin a girl. What do you guys recommend i do??

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
spiritzone2
Grand Master

Reged: 06/24/05
Loc: PORTLAND ROCKS !!
Re: Cancun: Senior Trip new
      #157095 - 07/12/05 03:26 AM

YOU SOUND LIKE A REAL {smart?} PIECE OF WORK. JUDGING FROM YOUR POST, IF I WERE YOU, which thankfully I'm not, I'D GO FIND A REALLY TALL BUILDING, AND JUMP OFF . well, hey, you asked . . .

--------------------
OUR FOCUS DETERMINES OUR REALITY.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#157118 - 07/12/05 11:29 AM

ok thanks alot for that SPIRIT

debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
      #157136 - 07/12/05 04:09 PM

don't listen to spirit. he thinks he has GREAT advise for people and he doesn't. I dont think french kissing a girl is big deal and I wouldn't worry about that. but I take it you plan on having sex with a stranger in cancun???!!! which of course isn't wise, but wearing a condom is. And its safe to HAVE 2 condoms on you, but wear one at a time. If one of them break during sex.....they will both break .

Just play it safe. Always have a condom on you. but if you worry about getting hiv from kissing....you will worry about getting hiv even with a condom.

Take care, and have fun. Try to keep your head on straight in cancun.

Deb

Anonymous
Unregistered

#157145 - 07/12/05 10:39 PM

THanx Deb!! I guess I'm over exagerating my panic over kissing strangers worrying if i have ulcers or anything. As you said, I'll play it safe in Cancun! ( I didnt know if 1 condom broke both broke) I guess Ill have to abstain from sex its the only REAL SAFE way huh!

Take Care

jake_the_shake
All Star

Reged: 12/07/04
      #157184 - 07/13/05 07:36 PM

there is no way you got infected fom kissing someone

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1548

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3