Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

HIV Anxiety - Hypocondriats we are
      #156881 - 07/06/05 05:01 PM

For Most of us..... The risk of getting HIV is less than getting killed on the freeway going to work each morning. But, we still head out the door and into our cars daily. Staying away from particular behaviors is the key. Like wearing a seat belt in the car. There still is some risk but it is a fact of life.

It's not who you do..... It's what you do.

Oral sex to me is an exceptible risk. Unprotected Anal and Vaginal sex is not. Everyone needs to establish their balance between anxiety and pleasure.

The more you worry the more symptoms you will develop that are not related to HIV. Most HIV symptoms can be atributed to other non-fatal illnesses including Psycosomatic!

Sexual fufillment is a fact of life. It is one of life's greatest pleasures. It is rediculous to think one can obstain.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
spiritzone2
Grand Master

Reged: 06/24/05
Loc: PORTLAND ROCKS !!
Re: HIV Anxiety - Hypocondriats we are new
      #156915 - 07/07/05 12:10 PM

speak for youself. For speaking for yourself is all you or anybody can do. It is a fact that MOST people can not abstain. And anybody {like republicans, for instance} imposing their will upon others on such ideas as abstaining is quite idiotic. However, While most people cannot abstain, it is NOT TRUE that all people cannot. Many people gratify the body and the self, but not all. Others use self control and sacrafice, so they may obtain mindfulness. This is a concept that people who are unable to abstain cannot understand; and even refuse to consider. There are two kinds of people here: Those in the majority who take the path of least resistance. And those in the minority, who are in control of their bodies with their brains. It is obvious to me which one the poster is. But for others reading posts on this site, look into your heart: which are you ???

--------------------
OUR FOCUS DETERMINES OUR REALITY.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 896

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3