Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

so scared
      #156850 - 07/05/05 02:38 PM

On Thursday night I had my first encounter with a guy (I'm male). We both went down on each other orally and there was alot of touching - I wasn't able to come and he didn't come in my mouth.

I can't believe how frightened I am, I'm so scared I wasnt to throw up and cry. Jesus, what have I done?

Anyone else been there?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: so scared new
      #156854 - 07/05/05 06:15 PM

hi scared -

i know how you feel...we've all been there. while it's important to point out that nearly any sexual act, gay or straight, does carry *some* risk, please be assured that what you did a few days ago is generally considered to be "low risk", especially since neither of you came in the other's mouth. i understand what you're feeling, but there's honestly no need for you to panic or be scared shitless. in three months time you should have an HIV test done, and I'm sure it will almost certainly be negative.

spiritzone2
Grand Master

Reged: 06/24/05
Loc: PORTLAND ROCKS !!
      #156920 - 07/07/05 12:29 PM

At the base of the penis, there are glands called cowpers glands. When a man is turned on, these glands release BODY FLUIDS which are intended to flood the uretha with fluid that takes the acidity of urine away so that when you do cum, the spermatoza will survive. So even though you two did not cum, you can be absolutely certain that YOU both DID SWALLOW each others` body fluids. As you can probably surmise, this is exactly why comdoms are reccommended. The fact that he did not cum in your mouth means nothing. So, you should be scared, and you should be frightened. Scared enough to use the fear that you feel for some constructive personal education---->How about ALWAYS USING PROTECTION. Do you love yourself, or do you have a death wish ?? One other thing: your post mentions Jesus. I assure you He was not there. You sound catholic. . . .

--------------------
OUR FOCUS DETERMINES OUR REALITY.

Anonymous
Unregistered

To SpiritZone new
      #156962 - 07/08/05 01:10 PM

SpiritZone,
Why are you beating up on this person. he just did something that he thought was the right idea at the time.. We have all been there, even you. You should not sit back and create fear, but offer comfort.. I cannot believe that you got scientific with him talking about the cowpers glands.. So he did swallow body fluids and there's nothing that can be done about it now. But I do agree about the protection... Just be kind.. and you cannot assume a persons religion based on a post. I love Jesus and I'm not a catholic.
Take care and God Bless
Carter

jake_the_shake
All Star

Reged: 12/07/04
      #157197 - 07/13/05 08:45 PM

spiritzone's scare-tactics notwithstanding, getting HIV from receptive oral is about as common as spotting a unicorn, it just doen't happen. you're fine. get tested for the other stds at least one week post-exposure and forget HIV

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1406

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3