Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

oral sex on april 6th been sick ever since.
      #156647 - 06/28/05 04:21 PM

recevied oral sex from a hiv pos hooker.on april 3.
tested out to 10 weeks neg but bad symptons continue.
nausea, cold, neoropathy.
pcr, p-24 and elisa all neg through 10 weeks.
still sick vwhats up

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
shadow1
Legend

Reged: 12/06/00
Re: oral sex on april 6th been sick ever since. new
      #156667 - 06/29/05 09:32 AM

Maybe you don't understand that if you have been infected via oral you will be the first one. There is only a risk in theory even with the person being defiantly HIV+. You also need to know that stress can cause every symptom you have had and even the supposed Neuropathy.

spiritzone2
Grand Master

Reged: 06/24/05
Loc: PORTLAND ROCKS !!
Re: oral sex on april 6th been sick ever since. new
      #156797 - 07/04/05 01:56 AM

your guilt and the stress your mind has created over that guilt + your constant worry is making you sick. Take the lesson you've learned (have you?) and always use protection from now on to avoid feeling like you currently do. Then accept your negative status and be grateful. Perhaps this is an opportunity for you to change your behaviors and even perhaps some of your beliefs. Make changes in your life: always use safe sex. Try to find a healthy relationship to involve yourself in. If you have mental health or other stress issues, address them. Seek professional help if you are unable to amelorate them yourself. You are sick because the worry and guilt of that experience is creating chemicals in your body that is making you feel sick. You've got to forgive yourself & let it go. But don't forget>>>use the experience to LOVE YOURSELF so you always use protection from now on. our minds are very powerful. whatever you tell your mind, it will try to make it come true. don't focus on how bad you feel. instead focus on how good you feel and the good things in your life + the beauty around you. Instead of focusing on youself, volunteer or do something to focus your energies and time to help others. you'll find your life improving in a miraclous way when reaching out to others and forgetting yourself giving of yourself freely with LOVE. try it

--------------------
OUR FOCUS DETERMINES OUR REALITY.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1233

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3