Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
From Chile
Unregistered

Gman please help!!!
      #156312 - 06/19/05 04:09 PM

Hi there,
I had a low risk exposure 2 months ago. Just little oral sex (insertive and receptive), few seconds, no cum. The problem was this: the next day appeared a ulcer on my face, near my mouth, like a chancroid. I was going to see the dermatologist but it went away before I could see him. 15 days after the low exposure, a papiloma wart appeared on my peanest very fast (i didnīt have anal sex, just frottage, mutual masturbation). 23 days after the exposure i had a negative ELISA 3rd generation. But, three days later i started with pain in my axiles, then pharyngitis, fever, rash in my butt, ichty skin, problem with my gums, swollen noes in my neck, fatigue, etc. 50 days after the exposure I had a negative DNA PCR. I was so sure i was infected. Now, Iīm waiting for the second ELISA, that was performed on june 16 (65 days after the exposure) and I will have the results next thursday.
1) Do you think that the PCR is a good sign? (90% of gay men is B subtype here)
2) Do you know about false negative results of a DNA PCR test (50 days after the exposure)?
3) If my strong ARS synthomps were almost 25 days ago, my ELISA should come positive by now if Iīm infected?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
latfold

Reged: 06/26/05
Re: Gman please help!!! new
      #156572 - 06/26/05 03:14 PM

You simply hysteric...See www.aidsmeds.com - lessons.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1281

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3