Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
shane1234
New User

Reged: 04/06/05
do i have an std??
      #139733 - 04/06/05 07:17 PM

I am 16 years old. I have only ever had sex once and had oral sex twice with the same person and we were both virgins and had never done oral sex with anybody. This was about a year ago. I have been fine since but recently i have notice it stings a little bit when i pee and pull the foreskin back over the head of my penis. I'm not sure how or what is happening, but i did notice what i thought were small red bumps, i didn't see how i could have them so i assumed it was maybe acne. What i thought were small bumps ended up just being redness around the pee hole... but i had been putting acne cream on the tip of my penis... Could this be the cause of the slight stinging when i pee... i dont see how it could be an std because we were both virgins...

any help would be great

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Blue77
New User

Reged: 03/31/05
Re: do i have an std?? new
      #139759 - 04/07/05 10:23 AM

hey shane,
i am not sure which std that u cud have cought from a virgin would show symptoms a year later! i doubt it is sexually related, i can be a urinary infection caused by anything. did u say u were putting acne cream on ur WMD?:) stop it i don;t think it is a wise idea!

shadow1
Veteran

Reged: 12/06/00
      #139760 - 04/07/05 10:26 AM

If two people have never had sex how can either one of them have a sexually transmitted disease, STD's are diseases spread sexually, if you are concerned go to your local heath department had have a anonymous test just like your post here

Thanks admen dept. You guys rock.

WEEDSMOKER
Unregistered

#140071 - 04/14/05 02:29 AM

YOU COULD HAVE HERPES-SIMPLEX ,MANY PEOPLE HAVE THIS,AND HERPES IS NOT ALWAYS SEXUALY TRANSMITTED,INFACT THE ONLY STD THAT YOU CAN ONLY GET FROM SEX IS GONDAREA,EVERYTHING ELSE YOU CAN GET FROM BLOOD OR CLOSE CONTACT,ALSO IT COULD BE FORDYCE SPOTS THEY ARE A INFLAMATION OF SMALL GLANDS,BUT THEY DO NOT ITCH OR HURT,THE BEST THING TO DO IS '''''GO-TO-DOCTOR!!!!!!!!

debtex
Veteran

Reged: 03/21/05
      #140100 - 04/14/05 02:55 PM

Why would you think the only disease you can get thru sex is gonnorea? What about chlamydia, syphillis, geintal warts, vd, ngu? Do you know about ALL std's? I work in an std clinic, and my dear, there are ALOT of std's you can get from sex...thats why they are "S" tds! (sexually transmitted.)
and no, you can not get chlamydia, syphilllis, genital warts and such from close contact. yes, there are certain things you can get from public toilets (such as crabs, herpes etc). Where did you get your FALSE information. I think you should start paying more attention in sex ed class!!

And Shayne, I'm sure is burns when you pee from using that damn acne cream on your penis...don't ever do that. Even if you think its acne...see a doctor...let him give you something. He cannot tell your mom!! Its illigal.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2577

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3