Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
In Arabia
Unregistered

Tightness behind the Ear and Jawline
      #139588 - 04/03/05 05:58 AM

I have had unprotected sex with a girl I met at a bar in Bangkok. She was not a sex worker.

Two weeks later, I have developed this weird tightness behind both my ears and jawline and a constant Aeroplane Ear feeling. I don't have swollen lymph nodes; however, there is an occasional pricking under the armpits and groin.

It's been 2 months now and my symptoms persists, especially the tightness behind the ears and jawline. I have been told by my ENT that there is nothing wrong with my ears and an ultrasound on my parotis glands and neck glands were normal.

I have been told that this does not sound like HIV symptoms; but, I have read in this forum that someone had experience the same symptoms and later found out that he/she was positive.

Can anyone please help. Does this sound like HIV. If not, what is it? My doctors don't know. I don't wanna tell them about my possible exposure.

I think it helps to tell you guys that I live in the Middle East and they would treat me like a criminal if they found out I was positive. Thank you everyone!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3047

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3