Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
2scared

Reged: 03/28/05
SCARED
      #139333 - 03/28/05 09:36 AM

Back in November, I went to a strip club and ended up fingering a stripper. Since then I've been back to a couple of strip clubs and have had nothing more than fully clothed (me) lap dances, a couple of times I ended up briefly licking the nipples of the stripper. There was no heavy sucking action, just a few licks with my tongue. A few weeks ago I began having "What if?" thoughts and got really concerned. On March 11, I was so freaked out I went to a local Aids clinic and got a Rapid Test (OraQuick) which was negative. I have been married for almost 8 years and have never had sex with another person other than my wife....Am I worrying too much here for no reason? Is perhaps my anxiety being caused by guilt? or should I still get tested at 6 months?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
woody24
Unregistered

Re: SCARED new
      #139334 - 03/28/05 10:00 AM

Yes you are worrying for no reason. The events you have described do not constitute a risk and there was no reason to test in the first place.

Probably what should be more of a worry to you is your lack of understanding of how this virus is transmitted. I would strongly recommend reading the FAQ's on this site so that you avoid another unecessary scare in the future.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: SCARED new
      #139339 - 03/28/05 12:01 PM

GUILT!!! Not chance of infection with you. What's with the lap dances?? Get your old lady to dance its safer

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1426

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3