Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Gator
New User

Reged: 02/07/05
Serious Question about a stupid incident
      #134103 - 02/07/05 05:14 AM

I have a very stupid sounding question. First of all I am not gay, I might have been a little kinky back a few years ago but this is a serious question to anyone on this board or the doctors who periodically check it out.
My ex wife had told me she liked the way I "tasted". So a few times I masturbated and checked it myself, one time I actually swallowed it and almost threw up, is there anyway you could get infected with HIV this way or not, I have had some weird symptoms lately and am totally freakin out, PLEASE HELP !!! I don't see how you could infect yourself if it came from yourself anyhow but who knows.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Gator
New User

Reged: 02/07/05
Re: Serious Question about a stupid incident new
      #134104 - 02/07/05 05:26 AM

Doh, forgot to put some stuff on here. The symptoms I am having are headaches, unexplained weight loss, aches, pains, yeast infection issues, back pain etc. I had a athletes foot infection which started this whole deal and i scratched it and it went to my hands, then I was put on alot of antibiotics and antifungals that didnt work, then my feet got infected with staph and strep and went nuts from there, ever since then I have had these symptoms.
This all occurred in August of 2004, the possible infection occurred in 2002.
I took a HIV test which came back non- reactive. The symptoms got worse and worse and I began to smoke more which i should have done due to me having chronic sinusitis.
Is there any way possible that the antibiotics could have caused a systematic yeast infection such as thrush or candadidis? I have had chronic sinusitis in the past , is there anyway possible I could have triggered my allergies and they have just let the yeast run crazy or do you think I am actually infected ?

rjasin123
Regular

Reged: 01/27/04
Re: Serious Question about a stupid incident new
      #134119 - 02/07/05 11:07 AM

So, you think you infected YOURSELF with HIV huh?

I cannot believe I am even reading this correctly.

If your ejaculate were HIV +, then you would ALREADY be HIV +. You cannot make yourself HIV +.

Jazz

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1386

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3