Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

TEST NEGATIVE, BUT SYMPTOMATIC? READ THIS STORY:
      #133979 - 02/03/05 08:11 PM

http://www.thebody.com/cgi-bin/bbs/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=infected&Number=99796&Forum=infected&Words=i%20am%20a%20link&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=99796&Search=true#Post99796

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
shadow1
Veteran

Reged: 12/06/00
Re: TEST NEGATIVE, BUT SYMPTOMATIC? READ THIS STORY: new
      #133981 - 02/03/05 09:23 PM

You may want to read back to all the other related articles where everything she says is medically disproved. What Kayla has is an OCD actually and insists that it has to be HIV even though there is no HIV whatsoever in her system. There have also been many others over the years who have thought the same thing even though every medical professional they had gone to had told them that there is no type or form of HIV in there body

Anonymous
Unregistered

GMAN BILL? new
      #133988 - 02/03/05 10:47 PM

how can OCD cause tumors and sick partners? coudly oupost the other related articles because that post doesnt mention HIV at all? I don't understand what's medically disprove?

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: GMAN BILL? new
      #133992 - 02/03/05 11:50 PM

sounds like the female version of JohnInLondon but with much better grammer

shadow1
Veteran

#134001 - 02/04/05 08:29 AM

This has been covered in the answers to her posts many times, I guess you are only reading the parts you want to read and skipping the rest. If a person takes every test in the book, even DNA/PCR and there is no form of HIV virus in there system how can they be infected? There are no other types of HIV that can not be found, all subtypes and strains world wide are known. If the person is so adamant and demands a DNA test and it comes out negative then still insists they are infected it has to be something else unless they got a new strain from outer space which no one knows about yet.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#134007 - 02/04/05 10:24 AM

so no new strains will ever present? wheer have you been for the last 20 years?

shadow1
Veteran

#134010 - 02/04/05 11:28 AM

I never said there were no new strains, what I have said many times in the past was there are no unknown new strains. Every sub strain and subtype are known because of the massive research and knowledge about this disease and much medical knowledge over the last 20+ years there are no strains running around that have not been found at this time. I have stressed this point many times over the years and if there were any HIV of any type in the persons system a DNA/PCR test would have found it because it is looking for the virus not for antibodies. Maybe you have so much more knowledge about this disease because of what you have read on the internet and all the medical professionals that have spent many years in school getting there doctorates are wrong. I guess I should not have spent 10 years getting one since people can read on the net and be much more educated and actually know more about how this disease works.

I guess this time I will just give up since I must be ignorant about this disease of HIV. You can anonymously take my place since you are so well versed about how this disease works.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#134037 - 02/05/05 12:17 AM

I could put you into whole internet forums of people dealing with an undiagnosed STD viral illness. But, clearly you know more than a bunch of sick people.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#134038 - 02/05/05 12:42 AM

Exactly what people around here need. Some education about OCD and how people read something and despite all professional advice, they believe what they want to believe and hear only what they want to hear. I am sure most of those stroies will be directly related to MENTAL illness.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#134053 - 02/05/05 12:36 PM

Barlett and Gallant talk all about ICL in the JH annual HIV Infection guide. there are universities and Rx companies that specialize in it. are you saying the most progessive researchers in the world have OCD?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#139806 - 04/08/05 11:59 PM

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SideEffects/Current/Q160149.html

Anonymous
Unregistered

#156366 - 06/21/05 07:28 PM

http://nypress.com/18/2/mail/themail.cfm

scroll to bottom.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2183

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3