Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Burning and needle pics
      #133341 - 01/21/05 11:59 AM

Hey all,

I feel like I am HIV pos...to scared to test. Had anal sex 6 weeks ago, do not know the person, and 2weeks after had dull aches in arm pits and pain in the groin....that went away after 2 weeks.....no flu no fever....but horrible headaches.
for the last week, the areas above my clavicals are tingleing, like someone rubbed fiberglass on them.....and monentary prick feelings in my neck......like someone stuck me with a needle....also, i have this weird tingling on the side of my adams apple.......

I have been horrible...have several girlfriends...I am bi....I have been having sex with 2 of them and waiting to see if they are getting any signs......I know that is twisted, but everyone deals with problems differently. I made one let me cum in her butt twice.....once 2 weeks ago and once a few days ago.......

has anyone had these symptoms?????

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Burning and needle pics new
      #133342 - 01/21/05 12:35 PM

I hope you're kidding. If you feel you may be HIV positive and you're deliberately exposing other people to see if they'll develop symptoms... that is unethical, unconscionable, and in some places, punishable by a prison term.

The chances of getting HIV from one act of anything are fairly low, so let's hope you're in the clear. Get a test!

rjasin123
Guardian

Reged: 01/27/04
      #133343 - 01/21/05 12:36 PM

You should be locked up. You are trying to infect folks with HIV?

If you have a soul, please CEASE having unprotected sex until you have tested negative at 13 weeks.

Frankly, you disgust me.

Jazz

Anonymous
Unregistered

#133347 - 01/21/05 02:45 PM

I am just very very scared.....sorry....I guess I feel like if the Lord knows that I am with other people, and he knows me, then I am not infected.......In my heart I believe I am not....but you never know......I am scared really.....cry all the time.

about the symptoms.....have you have this or known of someone to have this

Anonymous
Unregistered

#133348 - 01/21/05 02:48 PM

i am not kidding...just very scared......
I have not been myself......people look at me and always are asking what is wrong.......

I am trying to convince myself that I am not positive.

rjasin123
Guardian

Reged: 01/27/04
      #133351 - 01/21/05 04:33 PM

You can't convince yourself you are not positive. Only a 3 month test will tell you that.

For your gf's sake, I suggest an immediate Roche Amplicor version 1.5 Ribose Nucleic Acid Polymerase Chain reaction assay. A non reactive to this would be your best thing to a 13 week ELISA.

Jazz

Anonymous
Unregistered

#133382 - 01/22/05 09:37 PM

Well to me you are just putting us on. Your probably a nut case that gets off posting. If you are not, then you are committing attempted murder and have now left a trail to yourself . Murder is not a joking matter

Anonymous
Unregistered

#133388 - 01/23/05 07:51 AM

To answer your question, yes some who have seroconverted have had the sensation of pins and needles. Some people who have stress have this symptom as well so GET YOURSELF TESTED AND DO NOT HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3124

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3