Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

too early for ars? - 4 days.....
      #132541 - 01/04/05 06:29 AM

i had vaginal sex with a girl, the condom fell off, was unprotected briefly.

4 days later i got a rash on my chest, lasted less than a day.

the next day i got prety sick, vomiting and diareaha, was just a 24 hour thing.

i'm thinking these symptoms are too early and too short, am i right?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
shadow1
Legend

Reged: 12/06/00
Re: too early for ars? - 4 days..... new
      #132548 - 01/04/05 09:53 AM

Yes you are right.
Also remember that symptoms don’t mean a thing, your body and mind will manifest symptoms if you keep being obsessive. Also remember there are many other things that what people take for symptoms which are totally unrelated. The only way to be sure is wait the 3mo and get tested for a conclusive test, and to keep from stressing and doing damage to you body and mind put the date on your calendar and don’t worry about the little stuff until it is time to test. Obsessing will only do mental damage before the conclusive negative.
One last thing, even if your partner was a sex worker, gay man, IV drug user, etc. It doesn’t mean they were infected, most countries and us states require' and sex workers get tested regularly, and by thinking that the other person was HIV+ because they were easy or have sex or other risky behavior is kind of like them saying that you gave it to them because you had sex with them and they were not infected. The person has to have HIV in there system for you to contract it; if they were negative it is imposable to contract it from them. And also HIV is much harder to contract than that, all the parameters have to be there.
One more thing, there has never been a case at any of the reporting agencies of getting infected from oral sex, kissing, etc.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1477

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3