Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Whizkid
New User

Reged: 11/26/04
Blood Contact
      #117717 - 11/26/04 08:33 AM

the incident i am talking about originally happened 10 weeks ago while i was sitting out in the ground of my university working on my assignment and there a student of the same uni whom i didnt know came to me and ask me for a spare Pen. i gave it to him but while i was giving that to him i noticed his finger was badly injured and the blood was pouring out of his finger wrapped up with his hankerchief. And i had a small cut from the Steel gate of univerity building while opening it and which bled and this incident happened five minutes after my cut.
I took 6 weeks test and which was negative and
i took another Test for 9 weeks Mark which was negative as well.

But I M REALLY STRESSED OUT and Sick of thinking about HIV every day. I cannot go any where. My head keeps on hurting and I feel Dizzy all the day.
I Cant take this any more I am a DEAD MEAT. I used to be the Brilliant Guy and i m Loosing my creditability in my uni now.
What does 6 Weeks Negative means to you people and what do you predict about my 13 week ELISA.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Blood Contact new
      #117824 - 11/27/04 07:56 PM

Relax, hiv is not transmitted by the way you describe. The open environment is not hospitable to HIV and this is why there has not been one single case of someone being infected by the way you describe. Also, what makes you assume this person was HIV +? Yout 6 week test is around 98% accurate. I think you need to seek some counseling because your fears are indeed irrational.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3138

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3