Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
jerry trotter
Unregistered

Please respond
      #1177 - 03/31/00 10:10 AM

i am a eighteen year old college student and think i may have aids. the tragic thing is that i am a virgin and i may have received the virus though an injection at a dancing (nightclub) called "citynights"
the reason i think i have this disease is because i have now began showing the ks spots on my face,arm,leg and back. this all happened during the first semester and i have had a test which came back as "indertermined" this is while the ks spots were already appearing on face arm and leg. i don't know what i am asking from this posting but i know that i recently found out that i am suicidal during the christmas break. i feel that this is awful being that i feel like i would lose my whole world if i were to have the virus. "ONE OF THE BIGGEST GOALS IN MY LIFE" I ALSO HAVE STARTED TO LOSE MUSCLES MASS IN MY LEGS AND IN MY NECK" "HAVE YOU EVER FELT THAT GOD DOESN'T LOVE YOU " WELL I FEEL LIKE THAT SOMETIMES

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Please respond new
      #1178 - 03/31/00 10:11 AM

fear: hi I am passing the same situation as you, and even worst I have to wait six months for my resulsts,,but I am feeling the symptoms on my stomach , a red spots on my necks and my swollen glands after two weeks of an unprotected sex,I have the same feeling as you , why I have to live for another 10 years( if I am infected)normal and then die? , since I will remmember everyday of my life that I am positive.
The suicide stuff has come to my plans, however the problem is that I have a family, my parents and brothers, if I am positive IWILL NEVER TELL THEM BECAUSE THEY WILL RECEIVE A SHOCK,however I cannot commit suicide because they will get shock too.it is an awfull situation but believe me, I have a strong catholic background and I know that god are taking care of us at everyday, then the question is why hiv?? i dont know the answer but believe GOD KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING, just dont try to scape from him, and I will tell you a trick that has always get me good results!!!!.you know that god has a mother , her name is maria
PRAY TO HER!!!. you know why?? because which son cannot get interest on her mother wishes?? I have faced car accidents, airplanes failures, a lot of risky things and always she HAS safe me , I AM SUREE!!!!

Lobo
Unregistered

Re: Please respond new
      #1179 - 03/31/00 10:11 AM

First of all, it's impossible to have those symptoms in this stage of the disease, that is if you are infected at all. That kinda symptoms appear when the immune system is being systematically destroyed by the virus (aka it's pretty [censored] up), so, if you are indeed infected, believe me it wasn't in "Citynights", but waaay back.
I won't tell you what to do, since I'm no one to do that. Even God doesn't tell you what to do, instead, what you should do. And what you should do is re-test, if you are negative, go home happy and continue with school, and if you are positive, don't waste a second, go to treatment, about your family, that's your decition, however, financial aid is important... "Life's a bitch...then you die!!" Raven says that, but, really, Life is what you make of it. It isn't about how much time we are in this world, but how much we make of it. Go talk to a doctor wich knows about all this, he'll test and diagnose you. Good luck.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1972

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3