Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
GaryNPA
Guru

Reged: 08/01/00
The purpose of this board?
      #11669 - 10/31/00 03:11 PM

Please I implore you. Can this board return to a helpful advice forum for people who are awaiting to take an hiv test or who are awaiting results? I'll accept the criticism of those that want to dish it out, and I thank those that feel I have helped and have stepped in, but all of this is cluttering up the board with stuff that isnt going to help new people coming here. The will take one look at the bickering and never return when this could have been a good place for them to seek comfort. Please. Lets stop this. I will refrain from posting openly in an effort to not provoke those that have grown tired of it. Lets all refocus though. Peace and love to all.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: The purpose of this board? new
      #11683 - 10/31/00 06:24 PM

I have been here way past 6 months giving advice and sometimes just reading. I got my support here when i needed it and thank god for it for it made my life more bearable. Even after my obssesiveness over hiv was over it has been hard to forget about it. Its sad to see how this board has changed with these kind of people who judge and have so much hate in them. I wish this board continues to give the support most of its people needs.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1164

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3