Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
17scared
Unregistered

Worried
      #1141 - 03/31/00 12:44 AM

Last December 13, I went with a prostitute. I wanted to experience S/M, so I told her to spank me, since I had my underwear down, and I was rubbing my penis to her leg while she did her work. I really didn't liked it, so I told her I would cum, so she took my penis with her hand and started the "jacking" motion, I told her It was time, and she then tried to "blowjob" me, I told her no, but maybe, just maybe, she did put my penis in her mouth (I think yes, but I can't tell), if she indeed did, it was like...3-5 secs. I know, that under normal circumstances, this would have been like a... let's say 0.001% infection risk, but I KNOW she performed a blowjob on a guy, like let's say 6 minutes before "my turn". I'm afraid that she might had semen from this guy in her mouth... and all the posibilities considering the blowjob she perfomed on that guy minutes ago...

2 days after the encounter I had strange "pinpoints" kinda pains (I would call them like that) that went from the penis, urethra, testicles to the anus, it lasted 15 hours maximum, and not continous, it was like, come and go, and not severe, it was more like a sensation than pain. That scared me a lot... the other "symptoms" I have had, came like from 3 days ago till today (like on the 8th to the 12th day after the encounter). I would say that about 3 days ago I encountered a sore in the back of my right knee, and it's strange cause it first hurt, then it became like violet, and now it's like yellow. It could be a normal sore, but I don't recall anything that might have caused it. Right now I have a cold or something like that, but maybe it's not related, because I have RUNNY NOSE (and I mean it, I'm sneezing, with lots of nasal congestion and fatigue)I'm very, very scared. I have a friend who's a chick, and I love her. I constantly think about her and want to cry because all I want in the world is for God to give me life so I can love her. I'm ashamed of what I did, I repent, and I will never do it again. But I can't wait 3 months... i just can't live with this mental anxiety. Right now, thanks to Santa, I have around 220 bucks, and I intend to go to the doctor as soon as possible and get tested for each and every possible STD. But my fear is not for syphillis, gonorrhea or any of the curable diseases, or for the incurable herpes for that matter, cause I'll LIVE with that, my fear is of HIV... cause I wont live at all, I won't be able to love the woman I love.

Please help me.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Grendel
Unregistered

Re: Worried new
      #1142 - 03/31/00 12:45 AM

Hey,

If it makes you feel better -- there's practically no chance of
infection from oral sex being performed on you. Even if she did blow somebody five minutes before she touched you, it's very unlikely that the virus would survive in her mouth, let alone that there'd be enough viral particles for transmission. Basically, deal with your guilt --
see a counselor, talk to the woman you love. And believe me, you don't have HIV, promise!

Barbara
Unregistered

Re: Worried new
      #1143 - 03/31/00 12:45 AM

I think there is no documented cases of anyone getting HIV from receiving oral sex. NONE. Relax and call someone. Find how for sure how transmission really occurs. HIV is not easy to get--having sex with prostitutes is risky--but you should check to see if you got any other stds-- DON'T WORRY!!! Call the national AIDS Hotline--it's open 24 hours a day every day 1-800-342-AIDS

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2350

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3